Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off Final .... Nightmare in the air!!!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Ok firstly i know this is a cock-up of the highest order ... But 'if' we make it to the final i have just found out we fly away to America on holiday that day! :(

I am a ST holder and have done most away games this year and over the last 20 years so the thought of missing the final makes me feel sick. Seriously bad planning.

Anyway we'll be in the air flying while the game is on, landing at around 6pm english time.

Can anyone suggest what i can do to at least watch the game when i get there....? Can u record on a laptop similR to sky+? Can u record a live stream and watch it back after? What about things like on-deman or bbc iplayer etc?

Basically planning on getting there, not turning phone on as i will have loads of texts with the results, putting laptop on while trying to not see the main headlines as to who's im premier league, and watch the game.

Please advise im absolutely gutted at the prospect!!

I just cannot understand how any Albion supporter could possibly arrange anything in May without first checking the dates of the playoff games ... just in case. No sympathy, I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here