Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Plans for tonight's match.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Help I've got parking in 'car park 7 multistorey, Susse Uni'. Where the actual f..k is that, not been given any detail. Is it the Stammer Park entrance?

Walk - google says 1hr 23 mins but I reckon I’ll cut 15 mins off that

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Well yeah, but old Footie 1 series?

I use an old BMW 1 series car for travelling to the footy. P70 BHA is indeed a number plate I recently purchased ( unsurprisingly from someone on here ) and the poster I was replying to lists his number plate at the bottom of his post.Simple really innit?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I use an old BMW 1 series car for travelling to the footy. P70 BHA is indeed a number plate I recently purchased ( unsurprisingly from someone on here ) and the poster I was replying to lists his number plate at the bottom of his post.Simple really innit?

Well now that you have explained it . . . yeah! :smile:

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Park & ride Sainsbury's west hove 630pm bus to ground 715pm pint Pie 3 points 3 goals .happy days

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Seagulls Travel taking the strain tonight with an Eastbourne pick up at 5.35. Even with other pick ups seems will be quite early in ground. However just pleased to be getting out of the house for some fresh air and hopefully a glorious victory! :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Couple of pre match snifters in mates local before walking up the road to racecourse P&R :thumbsup:

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Park & ride Sainsbury's west hove 630pm bus to ground 715pm pint Pie 3 points 3 goals .happy days

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Is there somewhere that has the times? Can't find anything apart from they started at 5 but don't want to get there too early and don't want to miss the last one

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Seagulls Travel coach from the Tally Ho! at 17.50.

Plenty of time for some refreshments at The Amex.

Albion win.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Strategic nap now, then try and stay awake for the whole 90mins.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Seagulls Travel coach from the Tally Ho! at 17.50.

Plenty of time for some refreshments at The Amex.

Albion win.

Job done. Great night at The Amex.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Admittedly helped by the low numbers, but i thought the operation to get fans to the ground this evening was different class. Credit where due.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Walk - google says 1hr 23 mins but I reckon I’ll cut 15 mins off that

Dear Reader, I didn't, in fact I added a few minutes - not that it helped getting lost both ways in the labyrinth that is the back roads of Hollingbury behind Moulsecoomb station, too stubborn to get Google maps out :rolleyes:

Still a very healthy experience

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
First time I've used Seagulls Travel and was very impressed. Also hats off to the stewards controlling the coach park. It was a bus-spotters paradise in there. How they managed to get the coaches away with a minimum of fuss sermed to me to be something of a logistical miracle. Top work coach park staff :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here