Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Plans for tonight's match.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Sister-in-law is grabbing me about 6:30, straight to the ground for a couple of sherbets before the enthralling 0-0 thrashing we'll dish out.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Jump in the car at 1600
Coffee at Cobham on the M25
Arrive Bridge Street car park approx 1830
Walk to ground and straight to seat ( via toilets)

Hats off to you...I live approx 2miles from ground and haven`t decided whether to go or not yet ! home at midnight ??

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’m working until about 4ish, so it’s cutting it too fine to drive down for this one. It’s a shame really, I love Boxing Day fixtures….could have done with a 9pm kick off :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Hats off to you...I live approx 2miles from ground and haven`t decided whether to go or not yet ! home at midnight ??

An hour a mile. Even I could manage quicker than that with my knees :eek:

Besides, it'll be exciting for me to still be up at midnight again, the only time I see midnight these days is if I'm up extra early for my first piss of the night :wink:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Besides, it'll be exciting for me to still be up at midnight again, the only time I see midnight these days is if I'm up extra early for my first piss of the night :wink:

Read again It was a question....to Swindon seagull.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
A44-A5-M54-M6-M42-M40-M25-M23-A23-quick cuppa with my daughter, off to the game with 3 grandchildren in tow, watch Tariq smash one home @33s to pay for the trip then repeat journey home, should be in by 4am to see the 2nd Aussie wicket fall 😀

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
A44-A5-M54-M6-M42-M40-M25-M23-A23-quick cuppa with my daughter, off to the game with 3 grandchildren in tow, watch Tariq smash one home @33s to pay for the trip then repeat journey home, should be in by 4am to see the 2nd Aussie wicket fall 😀

Living the dream, eh 🌝👍

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A leisurely ten minute stroll up to the Old Post Office for me, where l'll board the North West Sussex Seagulls coach number 5 at 6.15pm, for the journey down to the Amex, then home before midnight.

Easy peasy. :p

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Jump in the car at 1600
Coffee at Cobham on the M25
Arrive Bridge Street car park approx 1830
Walk to ground and straight to seat ( via toilets)

Good effort!
Me, drive from Godalming to Epsom Downs,pick up a mate who I've transferred the girlfriends season ticket to for this game,back onto M25 then M23 and on down to the Bridge parking. Never used this before and involves some sort of download to my mobile? Complicated?
Oh, and soon to be P70 BHA on the old "Footy 1 series"
UTA.:albion2:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Good effort!
Me, drive from Godalming to Epsom Downs,pick up a mate who I've transferred the girlfriends season ticket to for this game,back onto M25 then M23 and on down to the Bridge parking. Never used this before and involves some sort of download to my mobile? Complicated?
Oh, and soon to be P70 BHA on the old "Footy 1 series"
UTA.:albion2:

I suppose your final sentence makes sense to someone? :smile:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Besides, it'll be exciting for me to still be up at midnight again,
the only time I see midnight these days is if I'm up extra early for my first piss of the night :wink:

lol

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
36EE021C-2855-4B91-AA7A-915DBA65C7DE.png

A0DA9FD6-92D8-44D0-8640-283D2CA8ECA1.jpeg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
No change for me. Pub 2.5 hours before KO. Seagulls Travel picks up from the pub 1.4 hours before KO. Ground 1 hour and usual Pie & Pint.
To those using ST today, enjoy the convenience but complain to PB who took away the travel subsidy for coaches a couple of years ago, meaning we pay £50 extra a year but still pay for the subsidy on our season ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here