Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Place you grew up...place you live now...place you'd like to end up..

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
i was born in ireland but raised in egypt. like ireland to visit but never to live, love egypt but not enough work out there for me.

now living in singapore. we were living in england up until this summer but i had a hub out here for my business and we decided to give living out here a go. bloody love it so far, can't believe we waited so long to leave england.

still early days but i'd be happy to stay out here for good. certainly never going back to live in england.

Wow, big move with all those kids, how do they like school out there? And I thought you were surgically attached to Leeds United!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Born Brighton General Hospital, top of Elm grove.
Grew up around Kensington Gardens area
Now live in Eastbourne
Wife would like us to move to Crete, but I would miss my Footie too much!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
1. Sussex
2. Sussex
3. Sussex

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Grew up in: Bognor Regis
Now live in: Hedge End, just outside Southampton
Future: Who knows. If I had to choose this country it would be Cornwall and life as an elderly Beach Bum. Our plan is to up sticks and f*** off round the World in a Winnebago so who knows.........

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
0-17; Haywards Heath
17-21; Lincolnshire
21-46; Brighton

Future: pipe dream to retire to South of France, reality probably stay in Brighton

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Grew up - surrey till 10
Kemptown till 14
Rye till 18

Live now - İzmir Turkey

End up - Home by the sea (just off Marine Parade :))

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Grew up in Heathfield
Lived in Brighton for 5 years
Lived in NZ for 1 year
Now in London, been here 5 years
Planning to move back to Sussex in about 5 years
Would like to end up in Argentina

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Croydon
Hove
Hove

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Wow, big move with all those kids, how do they like school out there? And I thought you were surgically attached to Leeds United!

Ken bates severed what attachment with leeds I might have had, i'll only go back when he's gone. miss it a lot. have been to watch the singapore s league but it isn't the same. watched some rubbish football at leeds but never as bad as the standard out here. plus this island is riddled with scum fans, they're all over. my kids are doing their bit for leeds though and working on converting the locals.

the kids love it out here though, all settled in. school was a big change, my oldest boy opted to attend the local school rather than the international one and is really enjoying it. taught dually in mandarin and english, better than learning french at least. The rest are in international schools and apart from the mix of people it's just like school in england but more work and better disciplined. GOT them all learning mandarin on saturday mornings which has been fairly amusing, the four year old is the best of them all at it.

It's been a good move for us, no regrets so far. apart from no proper cheddar cheese or salt and vinegar crisps.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Grew up in the Archway, North London till I was ten....Moved to Brighton....joined Navy at 16 1/2...till 21... moved back to Brighton...have since lived in Saudi Arabia, Holland, Belgium, Germany, and now here in CZ.... clearly im moving east, and have no clue where I will end up.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Grew up: Worthing

Now live: west London

Retire: live between London/parents place near cannes/Thailand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here