Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Place you grew up...place you live now...place you'd like to end up..

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
everything around tavi was rough. most of them opposite the crestway convenience store. Unfortunately they forced us to move. Because it was nice living there one or two from tavi were a bit nuts that used to hang around with us, but generally we all got along, made our own fun...we were little shits sometimes too lol.

Back to the point, the family who lived opposite the shop started to torment us. The daughter and her thug friends started getting lippy with my dad, and offensive. So he slapped her.

At some point I can assume she told her dad that my dad raped her, and 'the boys', as it were, came down and beat up my dad.

Then came some twats trying to brick our windows, including one asian lad who assumed I was Jewish because i was brought up a catholic -.-

When it got to court, my dad won ultimately, the family who started this have criminal records, and are all proven compulsive liars. That's how we ended up in Kemp Town.

Although it is nice here, I miss Tavi a lot, like the way it was when I grew up.

Did you ever speak to the guy who wrote "Straw Dogs?"

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Of course, but unfortunately most of the local ones to me seem to be in and around the same 2/3 months, so money may be an issue. Under £15 train to a number of Championship grounds though, and the drinks are of course far cheaper which helps.

Yes it's a damn shame both sheffields got relegated.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Dont remember number, but it was at the top. And at the top of the stairs you'd turn to your left.

i remember a Nina living up there ( dunno if that's how it's spelt) in that time.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Top thread.

Grew up: 7-Dials/Moulsecoomb/Hollingdean
Present: Long Eaton, Nottingham
Retire: Tough one, at the moment I'm thinking East Yorkshire coast line

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here