Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PL wins anti-piracy legal case

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
These are the same laws that were in place at the end of last season?
If so they will work to an extent but if you really want to find a match and watch it on your computer you can and will be able to. Can't see them coming after individuals more on companies who stream the illegal games or those advertising the links (NSC should be aware). What there after is shutting as many loop holes as they can. Unfortunately for them they have no way of shutting down everything and there will always be a way

During that period of two months at the end of last season they shut down 5000 servers. Did anyone notice ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not with me watching dodgy feeds, but with it streams being discussed and linked to on NSC which could spell big trouble for either the person circulating the link and/or NSC (me) itself. In all likelihood, I'll have to respectfully ask that people keep that stuff off of here.
Unfortunately I think you need to do that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Start with each clubs TV station (Seagulls TV in our case). £40 for every game radio coms. £60 to include away games TV coverage. £120 for every PL game all teams except your own home games.

Q1; Why all PL games 'except your own home games'?

If your answer is along the lines of 'clubs wouldn't agree to it if they thought it would damage home crowds'...then...

Q2; With your 'no home games' restriction in place, what stops me (a Brighton fan) signing up to the service, clicking the box to say I am a Stoke fan, and then watching all the Brighton home matches?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
During that period of two months at the end of last season they shut down 5000 servers. Did anyone notice ?

Not really no. They shit one down another pops up. Biggest difference i think was if you google it for example it wasn't like old where they were everywhere. But everyone knows the majority of decent streaming sites and they are all still running

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud

If your answer is along the lines of 'clubs wouldn't agree to it if they thought it would damage home crowds'...then...

Q2; With your 'no home games' restriction in place, what stops me (a Brighton fan) signing up to the service, clicking the box to say I am a Stoke fan, and then watching all the Brighton home matches?

You would want people to think you are a stoke fan??? Id rather pay the money!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Not really no. They shit one down another pops up. Biggest difference i think was if you google it for example it wasn't like old where they were everywhere. But everyone knows the majority of decent streaming sites and they are all still running

Exactly, shut down the servers but not the sites, even Piratebay is still running all these years on

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing

Are you Andy Naylor and planning to work entirely from home this season?

Franc46

Aug 17, 2015
I live in Borneo and use a French based iptv subscription service. Works fine just governed by poor sprodic Internet connections and weather conditions.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here