Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PL matches 28/2 - 1/3

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Today's games show what utter bollocks, meaningless possession stats are.... As if we didn't learn from Poyets time. We dominated palace and lost. Southampton 66% 3-1 down. Chelsea 71% 2-1 down.

Goals win games, nothing else.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It was inevitable.

All the lickers who deemed a record of losses and draws was fine, because Bmuff, Burnley, Watford, WestH, Villa, CP and Newcastle are all laughable football teams.

Who’s laughing now?

We can be quite conceited.

Far to many lickers and happy clappers content with failure

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Far to many lickers and happy clappers content with failure

Or long term fans who have seen all this before and who know that we have barely been in the bottom 3 of the PREMIER league for three seasons. Plenty of problems, I'm as mad as hell tonight and I think we can and should be doing a whole lot better but a bit of perspective is no bad thing.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bournemouth and West Ham both winning. Sake! When things start going against you they REALLY start going against you :eek:

*edit* YAY! Take THAT Smug Eddie :lol:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
We will look back on this day when we go down on a warm May afternoon and point "That's when it all went wrong!" :facepalm:

Maybe a bit over dramatic but it's been a horrible day. Ive just seen the action on BBC South with the lovely Charlotte Wright and the chances were so good. The Palarse keeper didn't have the game of his career but he made things as difficult as he could. I'm going to take some painkillers for my teeth tonight to cheer myself up (not hitting the bottle!) :moo:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Funny how teams below us have so much more fight than us. Watford, Bmuff and Hammers! They all seem to be playing for their managers unlike our lot. This could turn out to be a disaster of a weekend!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here