Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PL matches 28/2 - 1/3

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
A small part of me wanted Liverpool to win all their remaining games. That has now been dwarfed by me wanting Citeh to overhaul them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am forcing myself to watch MOTD. Pains me to say it but what a fabulous performance from Watford, yes they had the bounce of the ball and a few breaks but the finishing was top class. They made so many more chances than they did against us too. Depressing :down:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Having sat through the game again on MOTD, they make a good point about us getting in good positions but not committing enough players into the box when we do. They highlighted it with freeze frames very well.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Having sat through the game again on MOTD, they make a good point about us getting in good positions but not committing enough players into the box when we do. They highlighted it with freeze frames very well.

I haven't watched it and I won't but thanks for mentioning it. We certainly are at our most dangerous when we counter and peg it. All very good building cleverly but we let defences organise.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I can't believe I'm the first to add this but ha ha ManUre. No need to pass backwards with the free kick and dodgy De Gea sets up the laughter.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Stone me. Everton fukk about from a goal kick to give T-Rex Arms a chance to share De Gea's blushes.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Everton player sat on the ground moves his legs out of the way of a shot, and the ball goes in (after deflecting off a man u defender). VAR rules it offside, denying Everton an injury time winner. Ancelotti gets a red card for questioning the officials after the game.

Another controversial VAR decision benefits Man Utd.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Shocking VAR again

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Everton player sat on the ground moves his legs out of the way of a shot, and the ball goes in (after deflecting of a man u defender). VAR rules it offside, denying Everton an injury time winner. Ancelotti gets a red card for questioning the officials after the game.

De Gea was getting nowhere near that....he’d already moved the other way before the deflection. Goal should’ve stood IMO.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Everton player sat on the ground moves his legs out of the way of a shot, and the ball goes in (after deflecting of a man u defender). VAR rules it offside, denying Everton an injury time winner. Ancelotti gets a red card for questioning the officials after the game.

What a RELIEF!

Betfred were offering Everton to win and both teams to score @ 9/2. I thought that was a very good price but didn't snap it up by having a duvet day after yesterday and my recovering tooth abscess.

I feel sorry for punters that did that bet but I am so relieved - it almost feels like a win.

Cue Ernest to say he did that bet and started walking to the bookies........

VAR for once has made me ecstatic and the first thing to go my way this weekend! :)

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Everton fans online are taking it on the chin, blaming the lazy cnt Sigurdsson for not getting up. Roy Keane summed it up with “WTF (without the swearing) was he doing just sitting there”.

Evertonians have always been a generally good bunch and with their hatred of United, that really was a sickener for them. But I keep thinking this - VAR will cause a riot soon with decisions like that, outside the ground. I bet there were a few naughties after.

Would rather have Manchester United than Chelsea in the Champions League next season - if only for fat Frank to lose his smugness (learnt from Eddie no doubt). :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here