Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Pizza at the Amex?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
A real answer.
If you're coming to East Upper supporting Liverpool you will get thrown out.
But for locals supporting Brighton some advice. Get in early. Within 1 hour B4 KO the queues grow to 20 minutes or more. Think north kiosk of upper has a better selection of chips and pies. Does get crammed in concourse.
I was impressed with Chelsea's early bird offer for drinks last night.
If my memory is correct, before 6.45pm the pints of beer were £3.95 I think.
A decent tasting coffee was £1.90.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I was impressed with Chelsea's early bird offer for drinks last night.
If my memory is correct, before 6.45pm the pints of beer were £3.95 I think.
A decent tasting coffee was £1.90.
Missed that. They used to have 'happy hour' but there were no signs and watching bemused fans walk away with an arm full of Speckled Hen wondering were they all came from made my smile

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I hardly ever bother with Amex catering, but with family members coming for the Liverpool game, I need a quick update:-

Q1 What are the current external concourse food options? I know there are burgers, pies and fish & chips, but anything else?

Q2 Can you get a pizza anywhere, in the East Upper concourse or outside food bars?

Q3 If you can, is it any good?

Recommendations welcome!
Just checking if your name is Jamie by any chance? He loved pizza!!

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Missed that. They used to have 'happy hour' but there were no signs and watching bemused fans walk away with an arm full of Speckled Hen wondering were they all came from made my smile
I thought the till was broken! Didn’t say anything mind…

adj

Apr 18, 2008
If I had a suspicious mind, I might think that this thread might be a marketing thread to build up an appetite (pun intended) for the imminent introduction of pizza to the match day Amex concourse menu. I predict pepperoni and margherita options.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Can you imagine a) how bad it would be b) how expensive?!

Pizza at the Amex. Or any football ground for that matter. It’s a no from me.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
One of the very rare moments I'm in total agreement with you 🙂
Maybe we should get a photo of the two of us together pointing at this post ! Life is all about opinions , it doesn’t make someone bad or wrong because you don’t agree with them .

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
True there is obviously an acceptable boundary line but I don’t think I would ever cross that . I might tease and be slightly condescending but morally I’m sound .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here