Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Pizza at the Amex?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Always happy to oblige. :)

Next thing, you'll be telling me off for misspelling Gulliver. Clive Walker indeed... Bloody newbies
Ah, Alan Gilliver. Nineteen goals for the Albion. Somewhat eclipsed by Ooo ooo Alex Dawson. If my memory serves me correctly.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
No one wants a luke warm Domino’s mess of a pizza .
Domino's have been doing ok for a few years with that business model! You don't strike me as a Domino's customer though. A menu through my door today says you can get 50% off if you order via their app in case you're interested! :unsure:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Domino's have been doing ok for a few years with that business model! You don't strike me as a Domino's customer though. A menu through my door today says you can get 50% off if you order via their app in case you're interested! :unsure:
I must admit I don’t like Domino’s pizza but I do like pizza . I also like burgers but I wouldn’t eat McDonald’s - it’s not a snobby thing before Neville’s breakfast or Guinness boy rush to accuse - it’s based purely on the taste of the product and feel .

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Pizza machine at Brighton station. Eat it whilst queueing for the train...?

AF1QipODW9RCliG6LFxw_D3BcBkzPd7XBF6RQ4ICHLG7=s680-w680-h510

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Now - as it happens, i am told that pizza will be returning to the east lower very soon. There used to be one in the early days of our premier league jaunt but it went pre covid. But i am told it will be back in the south eastern end (the area where the fence goes across when we give extra seats for cup ties)

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
That’s good news. . Will be very popular I think providing it’s not frozen soggy affairs with no flavour.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
A real answer.
If you're coming to East Upper supporting Liverpool you will get thrown out.
But for locals supporting Brighton some advice. Get in early. Within 1 hour B4 KO the queues grow to 20 minutes or more. Think north kiosk of upper has a better selection of chips and pies. Does get crammed in concourse.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
They’re coming for a pizza the action, then?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Donatello’s is still pretty good. Go there before the game. Sorted

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
fantastic, no? is not something you are likely to say having made a food purchase from the outside "fan zone" options

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here