Pissing in the Shower????

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you piss in the shower??

• YES, no shame in it as it all goes down the plug hole.

Votes: 124 61.4%
  • NO, its disgusting.

Votes: 47 23.3%
  • YES, but i won't admit to it as people have the impression its minging.

Votes: 31 15.3%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 18477

Maybe there should be another thread on swimming pools. Not many would own up to that, yet i bet that you have all done it before. I haven't of course

The great Michael phelps pisses in the pool when he's training he said. Can't be arsed to get out and the chlorine apparently kills the pee.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Michael Parkinson, in one of his chat shows, asked cricket legend, Freddie Truman, his definition of a gentleman. He replied "One who gets out of the bath to have a pee."

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Sometimes if I need a piss, but know I'll have a shower soon I'll hold it in, so I can do it in the shower.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Maybe there should be another thread on swimming pools. Not many would own up to that, yet i bet that you have all done it before. I haven't of course

As long as you don't do it from the top diving board, then I guess it's OK.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
This, you don't want that getting on your feet. Sometimes have to use restraint if the plughole is getting blocked.

A bit of wee will get rid of athletes foot. Used to get it quite often- now I just aim a stream between my toes at the first sign of it and it never flares up.

Just to clarify I do this in the shower while washing, plenty of soap ans water flows past after so my feet don,t smell of piss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports