Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pissed off grimsby fan again !

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Ha ha, that is funny. I'd have probably felt the same as him if we turned the clock back 12/13 years and lost at Hereford !!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
"Plastic Premier League fans can fúck off. I just spoke to my Manchester United supporting neighbour (who incidentally, has been to Old Trafford before – twice) about Town’s predicament. You know what he said? “I know how you feel; it’s like when we failed to win a trophy in ‘95”. NO IT FÚCKING WELL IS NOT!

He no longer has a face."

Genius :lolol:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
"Plastic Premier League fans can fúck off. I just spoke to my Manchester United supporting neighbour (who incidentally, has been to Old Trafford before – twice) about Town’s predicament. You know what he said? “I know how you feel; it’s like when we failed to win a trophy in ‘95”. NO IT FÚCKING WELL IS NOT!

Genius :lolol:

And so true!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
"Barrow can fúck off. I’ve been all over the country and beyond to watch my team, but frankly I just don’t have the stomach to visit any town which makes Scunthorpe look like fúcking St. Tropez."
:lolol::lolol:

Jeez, Barrow must be bad.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
"Dad, you can fúck off. This is your fault. Your idea. You introduced me to this shower of shít. “Come with me to Blundell Park”, you said, “Come and support the boys”. What could I do? I was fúcking four, what choice did I have? Why not get me hooked on Heroin whilst you were at it? I could have gone with mum shopping for bras and knickers at British Home Stores, but no, you knew best.

Granted, I’d have probably grown up a homosexual but surely even being simultaneously búggered two guys named Seth and Quentin couldn’t hurt like this."

:lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

An absolutely quality rant, and I think the part quoted above is the best bit of it.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
The girlfriend can definitely fúck off. Her best attempt at consolation – “I don’t know why you’re bothered; you knew they were shít anyway”. Yes love, but they’re MY shít team. They’ve been MINE for pretty much as long as I’ve been able to wipe my own árse, and they’ll be MINE for as long as I’m alive (or at least, until I’m no longer able to wipe my own árse). Truth is, watching my team win does things for me that no woman can. If push comes to shove and I’m horny, I can always have a wánk.

Superb.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Makes me appreciate the ability to swear on here without having to locate the annoying letters with dashes above them.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
sheer genious

they deserve promotion back into the league next season just off the back of that

print a copy off for every player to read and keep and invite the guy to talk to them before every game to remind them why they are there

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Top stuff, and we've all been there. The conversation with the MaUre fan is one that just rings so true.

withdean62

Aug 20, 2008
absolutely brilliant rant,i haven't laughed out loud at a post like that before!!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Top quality rant.
Feel sorry for Grimsby, doesnt seem long ago i was up there for the last game of the Championship season, where we needed to win and stoke to lose i believe? Even remember the big topless bloke in the grimsby end closest to the away fans. They got over 6000 last week, and still take a few hundred away most weeks, i wont lose any sleep over them being relegated, but hope they come straight back up next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here