Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piss poor pie and pints

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
For f*cks sake. Saturday against Hull I stand in a line for f*cking ages only to find that when I get to the front that the Lamb hot-pot pie has sold out 40 f*cking minutes BEFORE kick -off. Bollocks! Never mind I think, it's just a glitch with the (not so new now) caterers. Calm yerself down son.
So, today,same till in WSU as Saturday (about 3 or 4 in from the North Stand end) Guess f*cking what?,same wait in a p*ssing queue only to be told when I order a lamb hot-pot pie and a Harveys that they haven't got either so would I like something else? Yes I reply I would like you to take the f*cking sign DOWN advertising the "speciality" pie and put a sign UP saying you haven't got any f*cking Harveys you f*cking mong
Sort yerselves out you w*nkers.:(

Brilliant, always nice to have a fresh and unexplored subject to get our teeth into.

D

Deleted member 18477

i wish they'd take that damn stinky leek out of the chicken and ham pie!!!

steak one is my favourite though!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
was very dissapointed in hotpot pie dont know why but was expecting some chunks of meat and potatoe in a hotpot pie when infact all i got was a dry mince looking sustance

back to chicken for me
Agree. Quite disappointed - serves me right for being stupid and not sticking with the increasingly consistent C&H.

Bit the bullet and had another pie last night as I'd come straight from work.

Conclusion:

Overpriced, average at best, smaller than most other grounds, I will NOT be buying another. i simply cannot see why so many people cream their pants over them.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
I need to add a rant about the pies too, especially the Hotpot ones we had last night, they were too hot, way too tasty, and we enjoyed them way too much, it almost made me go for another!

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Heard that the caterers are looking so source the pies from elsewhere along with still looking to only serve John fecking Smiths

How can that be? The current caterers are only interim for the rest of this season, and the new, permanent caterers haven't been appointed yet. I can't see any decisions regarding suppliers made until the permanent caterers are appointed.

Jimmy Grimble

Had another sumptuous chicken and ham last night :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Had the Lamb Hot Pot and to be very honest it was underwhelming to say the least.

On the few occasions I have a pie I will stick to steak and ale

northseagull

Dec 30, 2012
I know, terrible isn't, and we're 7th in the league in a new stadium. Personally I go to watch football. If i get a pie at half time; good. If not I go home, have a cry to my mum and write to the local ombudsman.

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
Lovely Chicken Balti Pie washed down with a pint of Harvey's......both perfect in every respect and just what was required after a 92 mile drive from north of Reading. Service and attitude of all the staff in Dick's was first class.....thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here