Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piss poor pie and pints

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
For f*cks sake. Saturday against Hull I stand in a line for f*cking ages only to find that when I get to the front that the Lamb hot-pot pie has sold out 40 f*cking minutes BEFORE kick -off. Bollocks! Never mind I think, it's just a glitch with the (not so new now) caterers. Calm yerself down son.
So, today,same till in WSU as Saturday (about 3 or 4 in from the North Stand end) Guess f*cking what?,same wait in a p*ssing queue only to be told when I order a lamb hot-pot pie and a Harveys that they haven't got either so would I like something else? Yes I reply I would like you to take the f*cking sign DOWN advertising the "speciality" pie and put a sign UP saying you haven't got any f*cking Harveys you f*cking mong
Sort yerselves out you w*nkers.:(

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The lamb hot pot pie is gorgeous. Bit dry on the outside but delightfully flavoursome on the inside.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm glad there's a pie complaining thread:-

Saturday and last night my pie has been so hot and so crammed full of piey goodness some has slipped out onto the floor.
It's not fair.

There, rant over.

The tall one

Banned
Jan 2, 2007
For f*cks sake. Saturday against Hull I stand in a line for f*cking ages only to find that when I get to the front that the Lamb hot-pot pie has sold out 40 f*cking minutes BEFORE kick -off. Bollocks! Never mind I think, it's just a glitch with the (not so new now) caterers. Calm yerself down son.
So, today,same till in WSU as Saturday (about 3 or 4 in from the North Stand end) Guess f*cking what?,same wait in a p*ssing queue only to be told when I order a lamb hot-pot pie and a Harveys that they haven't got either so would I like something else? Yes I reply I would like you to take the f*cking sign DOWN advertising the "speciality" pie and put a sign UP saying you haven't got any f*cking Harveys you f*cking mong

It's prob got more to do with the company that supply the pies than it has to do with the people serving u.
Also u probably won't ever get served by that kiosk again anyway, if that's the way u talk to the staff.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
We had four pies yesterday... all were delicious... hot, with crispy pastry and tasty fillings... :drool:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

I think you have anger issues

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010

2 year ban coming your way.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
They said on the OS before the launch that they may run out as they don't have many as it is a special I also didn't get one about half hour pre kick off. Secondly yesterday at about 7:05 I got through the gate with stewards searching my bag (not that hard) and then went to the food point waited less than 30 seconds and got a pie, two pints of Harveys and a bovril.

Consistency could be improved I agree but whining on NSC isn't going to improve things.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Heard that the caterers are looking so source the pies from elsewhere along with still looking to only serve John fecking Smiths

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
The pies are too nice! They're costing me a fortune! f*cking piglets pantry!

C

CT1

If I was serving you I would have laughed in your face, you sound like a child

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

Have a wank and a salad and stop moaning. :)

toff79

Aug 8, 2011
was very dissapointed in hotpot pie dont know why but was expecting some chunks of meat and potatoe in a hotpot pie when infact all i got was a dry mince looking sustance

back to chicken for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here