Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piss poor pie and pints

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
In regard to the beer . 3 pints of Harveys for £2.20 , WSL , half time last night .

That works out at £0.73 per pint. Must have been past the Sell-By Date.:cheers:

- - - Updated - - -

In regard to the beer . 3 pints of Harveys for £2.20 , WSL , half time last night .

That works out at £0.73 per pint. Must have been past the Sell-By Date.:cheers:

- - - Updated - - -

For f*cks sake. Saturday against Hull I stand in a line for f*cking ages only to find that when I get to the front that the Lamb hot-pot pie has sold out 40 f*cking minutes BEFORE kick -off. Bollocks! Never mind I think, it's just a glitch with the (not so new now) caterers. Calm yerself down son.
So, today,same till in WSU as Saturday (about 3 or 4 in from the North Stand end) Guess f*cking what?,same wait in a p*ssing queue only to be told when I order a lamb hot-pot pie and a Harveys that they haven't got either so would I like something else? Yes I reply I would like you to take the f*cking sign DOWN advertising the "speciality" pie and put a sign UP saying you haven't got any f*cking Harveys you f*cking mong
Sort yerselves out you w*nkers.:(

Maybe if you washed your hands (And your mouth).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was from a beer trolley ( Ale McCammon ? ) , operated by Confused of Barcelona , who didn't seem to know what a £20 note was.

Can you send him up to the Upper West?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here