Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piglets On The Road

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's you. They haven't reduced in size.

You wish to invent scenarios to justify your whining.

That's three times on this page alone you've moaned about them. We heard you first time.

Wow - did we get out of bed the wrong side this morning TLO ? That was harsh even by your standards !

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Can I just say at this stage that I'm OUT.

_47201453_-18.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The rush for a dump at the ground /Service / Train after eating 8 pies could be interesting...

Overall a decent idea mind.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not all ideas are a good idea.

I'm out. who the funk wants a pie at that time of the morning.

a better propostion would be a pie delivery service, 5 pies not cooked for £15 and some sort of delivery service as well would be much more appealing. maybe charge £18 outside a certain distance.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
a better propostion would be a pie delivery service, 5 pies not cooked for £15 and some sort of delivery service as well would be much more appealing. maybe charge £18 outside a certain distance.

Even more of a non-starter I'm afraid. With the Greens in Brighton and their car hating policies it will only get harder and more expensive for Piglets to travel around the city. Soon they won't be able to stop to drop pies off anyway, all the roads will be bus or cycle lanes :angry:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Even more of a non-starter I'm afraid. With the Greens in Brighton and their car hating policies it will only get harder and more expensive for Piglets to travel around the city. Soon they won't be able to stop to drop pies off anyway, all the roads will be bus or cycle lanes :angry:

And if TLO wasn't grumpy enough already along comes you to wind him up even more !!!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There should have been a poll.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You just parachute each pie in, from a helicopter.

Jeeeez some people are so stoooopid.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A better idea would be a mobile van selling their pies which can rock up at each away game. A simple time and place on Facebook; job done. There's a gormet burger van over here which goes where the fun is....and lets people know via social media. It's proving to be very successful.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

And if TLO wasn't grumpy enough already along comes you to wind him up even more !!!!!!

Not really.

We don't all operate to the same low levels of ignorance.

For all the meaningless accisations of me being grumpy, it's interesting how angry some people are to this idea. Not liking the idea is one thing, and there are some decent responses as to how and why it might not work. But some people are so hostile. Deary me.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
A better idea would be a mobile van selling their pies which can rock up at each away game. A simple time and place on Facebook; job done. There's a gormet burger van over here which goes where the fun is....and lets people know via social media. It's proving to be very successful.

Thats a cool idea!

Pop up at the station pre-match.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not really.

We don't all operate to the same low levels of ignorance.

For all the meaningless accisations of me being grumpy, it's interesting how angry some people are to this idea. Not liking the idea is one thing, and there are some decent responses as to how and why it might not work. But some people are so hostile. Deary me.

Did you really expect anything different? Most ideas floated on here end up being slated even if they are good ones. This one is not imo, for reasons already given if you sift through the more piss taking (some of which are quite amusing) comments.

What's your take on the Ovens thread???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Do you really think there's money to be made taking a pie van around the country following the Albion?? The reaction of the local traders around the grounds could make for some interesting pre-match entertainment though.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Did you really expect anything different? Most ideas floated on here end up being slated even if they are good ones. This one is not imo, for reasons already given if you sift through the more piss taking (some of which are quite amusing) comments.

I didn't, which is why I ignored most of the infantile hostility. Jo expected the same, TBF.

Going through the sensible reasons as to why it mightn't work, there's a validity which stands out. As was stated earlier, BHA Blues Away already do this, so it can work better for coaches, but individuals and small groups - it seems a bit of a non-starter.

It's an idea which may or may not have worked - that's all. Not sure why there's so much anger though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here