Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Piero Quispe

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
He sounds like a haircut.
1690312333151.png

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
All joking aside, this sounds like a proper Brighton transfer - some kid in Peru that nobody else in Europe seems to know anything about. I look forward to the press speculation in a couple of years about a £120m transfer away from us.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
All joking aside, this sounds like a proper Brighton transfer - some kid in Peru that nobody else in Europe seems to know anything about. I look forward to the press speculation in a couple of years about a £120m transfer away from us.
The bugs clubs are quavering in their boots. Can’t wait to watch this monster munch up the league

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Will Aunt Lucy send him over?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What are we left with to complete the South American sticker album?

Off the top of my head, we're still lacking anyone from Chile, Uruguay, Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname, Peru, Bolivia and French Guiana.

Surely there is a budding Tim Vickery on here who can instantly tell us who the best young players are from each of these countries?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Off the top of my head, we're still lacking anyone from Chile, Uruguay, Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname, Peru, Bolivia and French Guiana.

Surely there is a budding Tim Vickery on here who can instantly tell us who the best young players are from each of these countries?
Yup, this. Already got a Pedro and a Julio, why not complete the set with a Piero? ¡Olé!

As always, Paul Whitehouse and his sidekick Enfield were well ahead of the game :clap:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

Chile. Dario Osario. We've been heavily linked over the last year.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
When will he put pen to paper and Inca deal?

Heart and Soul

Jul 7, 2023

Rajiv van La Parra is of Surinamese descent. Not sure if it counts?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Looks like a natural raw talent, bags of potential and good footballing brain- sign him up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here