Piercy QUITS

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Good luck JP - thanks for your contribution to the club.

My Missus had colitis 15 years ago, so I have some idea what he's going through [not nice, not nice at all]

Yoda

English & European
:bowdown: :ascarf:
dec26-1.jpg
:ascarf: :bowdown:

All the best with what ever you decide to do from now on.

I'm very proud of the Albion that they stood by Dean, Simon and John.

Those who think we should have saved a few quid by slinging them in the gutter while they were on their sickbeds are people who know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Agree with those who hail John's slow walk back along the South Stand feeling his pusle in the great s/f play-off shoot-out - stuff of legend :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Lots of fine memories:

- brilliant striker's finish against Wrexham, controlled on one leg, volleyed home on the other

- playing the best team in the division Plymouth off the park with Piercy controlling our attack until they kicked him out of the game

- that absolute screamer he got against Wycombe from 30 yards. He played so well that day he ousted Leon from the team for the next game.

- even those few minutes he got on the pitch at Cardiff he showed his class with some great crosses into the box.

For me he was a bit like Darren Currie, we are a team of grafters but players like Currie and Piercy stand out a bit because they just have that extra bit of class that really made you a fan of football in the first place.

Thanks for the memories John and best of luck :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports