Kayal
Kayal

Kayal
Kayal
Kayal

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Not the same one that played at Reading last Tuesday, because they were rubbish. Not very helpful but that's why I work in IT and not as a football manager.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just my opinion :thumbsup:
It seems that because we are playing more direct football, and that with CMS up top the ball does seem to come back very quickly, we need to start with O'Grady, especially with Shittu in defence.
Perhaps bring the pace of KLL and CMS later on when the defence may be tiring, and keep the ball on the ground.
Halford for Dunk. So just two changes.
I realise that some changes have been enforced, but tinkering and changing 5 against Reading was a mistake imo.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just my opinion :thumbsup:
It seems that because we are playing more direct football, and that with CMS up top the ball does seem to come back very quickly, we need to start with O'Grady, especially with Shittu in defence.
Perhaps bring the pace of KLL and CMS later on when the defence may be tiring, and keep the ball on the ground.
Halford for Dunk. So just two changes.
I realise that some changes have been enforced, but tinkering and changing 5 against Reading was a mistake imo.

Definitely COG up front

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Definitely COG up front

I think COG needs a few starts instead of playing him and then dropping him/on as sub.
I believe he was our MOTM on Tuesday, in what was a poor all round display.......so why drop him for Saturday.
Confidence will be built up with a few consecutive games imo.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Not my choice but what I think we will play judging by Hughtons past comments:

Stockdale
Bruno. Greer. Halford. Bennett
Holla. Kayal. Ince
Ledesmo. Cog JFC

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I would keep CMS up front. Millwall are a big side with a slow central defence (much like us in that respect) which can be most easily turned by a mobile strike force. O'Grady would spend all night just bouncing off them without support.
Play Halford ahead of Hughes as he has greater attacking merit when the chance comes.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Face it, we're still a tad crap. Fortunately we've improved a bit at the same time as 3 teams looked like being on meltdown which gave the impression that our improvement was more significant but worryingly Wigan are rallying a bit now while we seem to be on a plateau. No complacency please.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Face it, we're still a tad crap. Fortunately we've improved a bit at the same time as 3 teams looked like being on meltdown which gave the impression that our improvement was more significant but worryingly Wigan are rallying a bit now while we seem to be on a plateau. No complacency please.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think we can be fairly confident that if :

Brighton win at Millwall
Watford win at Wigan

we'll be a Championship side next year :rock:

Good luck to Watford.

Stand or Fall, Albion.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
CH needs to set us up to win and not try and escape with a 0-0 draw. All our remaining home games are tough on paper, except Huddersfield so we need to man up for away games against other strugglers. Not at all impressed by the away set up of CH's teams so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here