Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] pick your team for millwall on friday night

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It's amazing that 99% of fans don't have JLC currently In the side. why can't the finnish idiot also see he needs a break.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Stockdale
Bruno> Greer/Hughes> Dunk> J Bennett
Holla> Ince
E Bennet> Gardner> JFC
Bent
Subs: Walton, Calderon, Hughes/Greer,Teixiera.Corlunga,Baldock,McCourt​

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Walton
Bruno Dunk Halford Bennett J
Bennett E Ince Adgustein/Toko Colunga
Bent Baldock

subs: Stockdale Rea Hughes Gardner Agustein/Toko Calderon March[/QUOTE]

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Walton

EBennett-Dunk-Rea-Hughes-JBennett

Toko

Agustien-Holla

Muitt-Bent​

Players can go where they like, just improvise really.

I couldn't tell you what our best team is, or formation. Just perm any 11 from 30 odd players. Usually a keeper in goal though, that is important.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
As above but Holla for Gardner or a 4-3-3/ 4-5-1 of...

--------------- Walton ---------------
------ Hughes-------- Dunk----------
Bruno ---------------------- Bennett
--------------- Ince ------------------
--------- Holla ----- JFC -------------
Bennett -----------------------March
-------------- Bent ------------------

Subs: Stockdale, Calde, Tex, Baldock, Colunga, McCourt, Gardner
LoL

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I think we need a bit of spirit in the team, a bit of bite, and bit of roll your sleeves up an play like you give a shit.

Here's my starting eleven:

FDM
Horton
Grealish
Butters
Cullip
Case
Clarke
Foster
Oatway
Knight
Savage (Bas)

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I wouldn't mention this to Mr midnight rendezvous.............

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that dropping one player isn't going to suddenly make us good again (although NSC logic seems to think the exact opposite) and we're hardly blessed with a wide selection of centre midfielders. He's been out of form sure but he's been no worse than Gardner and on when on form provides good ball retention and, albeit safe, solid play. Safe and solid is kind of what we need right now. Going gung ho 4-4-2 with wing backs to boot is only going to end one way. Not that any of this really matters as Sami doesn't pick his teams based on who gets the most thumbs up on the weekly starting XI vs. X thread on NSC.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I think we need a bit of spirit in the team, a bit of bite, and bit of roll your sleeves up an play like you give a shit.

Here's my starting eleven:

FDM
Horton
Grealish
Butters
Cullip
Case
Clarke
Foster
Oatway
Knight
Savage (Bas)

No Doug rougvie........???

Doug is eeeeeeevillllllll

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that dropping one player isn't going to suddenly make us good again (although NSC logic seems to think the exact opposite) and we're hardly blessed with a wide selection of centre midfielders. He's been out of form sure but he's been no worse than Gardner and on when on form provides good ball retention and, albeit safe, solid play. Safe and solid is kind of what we need right now. Going gung ho 4-4-2 with wing backs to boot is only going to end one way. Not that any of this really matters as Sami doesn't pick his teams based on who gets the most thumbs up on the weekly starting XI vs. X thread on NSC.

Such a high percentage calling for JFC to be rested can't all be wrong.......can they?

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Stockdale

Bruno
Greer/Hughes
Dunk
Bennett

Holla
Ince
Gardner

March
Colunga

Bent

Subs:
Walton
Halford/Hughes
Calderon
JFC
McCourt
Bennett
Baldock

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Not even going to bother to try and 2nd guess the team for Friday, how can you after that starting line up on Saturday?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Such a high percentage calling for JFC to be rested can't all be wrong.......can they?

JFC is the new Spanish Dave who was the new Ashley Barnes. He's become the scapegoat of our dismal season so far. I included him in my team because I'd rather him, a Brighton player, get a game than Gardner, a Villa player, when they both have performed equally poorly thus far. Other than those two who else can occupy a 3 man midfield? Kemy, who hasn't played since Leeds or Toko who has apparently been dire in the DS.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Not even going to bother to try and 2nd guess the team for Friday, how can you after that starting line up on Saturday?

I'm afraid you're right. Unless the manager has been removed by Friday, I defy anyone to predict the team he will pick. It's rumoured that he has a set of cards with the players' pictures on which he deals out about two hours before kick-off time, with the first eleven dealt being the starters! Apparently the reason Texeira started at Derby was because the card with Ince on had fallen onto the floor!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
JFC is the new Spanish Dave who was the new Ashley Barnes. He's become the scapegoat of our dismal season so far. I included him in my team because I'd rather him, a Brighton player, get a game than Gardner, a Villa player, when they both have performed equally poorly thus far. Other than those two who else can occupy a 3 man midfield? Kemy, who hasn't played since Leeds or Toko who has apparently been dire in the DS.

I think January will be a busy period for us.......IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here