Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

phil prosser is refereeing the crewe home game (merged threads)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
dave the gaffer said:
this is the funniest thread I have ever read on NSC

I am currently typing this in tears:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I beg to differ Dave

This is good but the visit to Nimbyland was better!

BTW This probably has as much weight as the the Soul Crewe coach being thrashed!

Yoda

English & European
Superphil said:
Sunday 7th November, APOEL v AEK, which I beleive is one of The crunch matches of the season, they both share the same ground, the national stadium in Nicosia, and they frisk you when you go in, if you don't have any fireworks they sell you some!

Always a great laugh, the football is about League 1 quality, and the refs are ALWAYS bribed! The fans are absolutly mental, they never stop singing, even for 10 seconds, for the entire match. Very politically charged, loads of abuse is handed out, and received. The police have to surround the corner takers with 6' riot shields so as all the crap being thrown at them doesn't hit them.

Then afterwards they all go off for a beer and a kebab together.

Sounds Fun! :clap2:

I went to Limmesol's(sp) stadium last year for warm weather training. Look's just like an over-sized Withdean where both stands have roof's. The only down side is we didn't get to see a match out there. They played the night we flew home. :down:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
28127.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I thought Kev had promised to leave NSC earlier this week instead of posting utter shite non-stop

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sweet jesus I keep finding these GEMS, kinkygerbil has got me in tears...quality entertainment :clap2:

Clarke Quay

Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire
Prosser!!

:nono:

Mr Phil Prosser is the referee for Abion v Crewe on Saturday.

If you don't believe me check it out on football league.co.uk

Who would have thought te man would ever appear at Withdean again?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here