Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

phil prosser is refereeing the crewe home game (merged threads)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Challis the lino?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Where did you get this information from monkey boy?

Yoda

English & European
Superphil said:
He's going to wish he hedn't got us. There must be mayhem aimed at him, he is a **** of the highest order. I can't make that game, going to be in Cyprus watching Chris Bart Williams playing for APOEL, so make sure you all let him know I think of him.:angry: :angry:

Who are they playing? ???

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sunday 7th November, APOEL v AEK, which I beleive is one of The crunch matches of the season, they both share the same ground, the national stadium in Nicosia, and they frisk you when you go in, if you don't have any fireworks they sell you some!

Always a great laugh, the football is about League 1 quality, and the refs are ALWAYS bribed! The fans are absolutly mental, they never stop singing, even for 10 seconds, for the entire match. Very politically charged, loads of abuse is handed out, and received. The police have to surround the corner takers with 6' riot shields so as all the crap being thrown at them doesn't hit them.

Then afterwards they all go off for a beer and a kebab together.

Last edited:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Yorkie said:
Large portion of salt needed I reckon

Just checked the Football League site and the officials are only named up to October

http://www.football-league.premiumtv.co.uk/page/MatchOfficialsAppointments/0,,10794,00.html

salt.jpg

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
It was probablly Prosser himself that told her while taking her from behind. Prosser's love child!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Kev the Ape said:
LEAVE MY MUM ALONE!!!!!!!
You started it. Now tell us really - GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR POCKETS AND LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU, APE - where did you hear that Phil Prosser is reffing our game? And if you mention your mum, it's detention, 1,000 lines and a f***ing good kicking for you, boy...

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
this is the funniest thread I have ever read on NSC

I am currently typing this in tears:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here