[Albion] Phil Neville

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I'm not sure how i feel about this, but I do remember listening to 5 Live once and wondering who the "expert summariser" was - he was perceptive and had some interesting tactical observations. Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be Phil Neville - previously I had only associated him with garish bad taste, own goals and a gormless aspect. However, there is clearly much more to the man. If true, it would keep things interesting...

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Our present situation is not good, now the possibility of a manager who has had no previous experience,read today that Joey Barton is taking courses in coaching so only a question of time before this pair are favourites to take over,watching the bookies odds.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perhaps Coppell could help and keep an eye on him for Bloom.

Thought he was Director Of Football at a certain South London club we all hate.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Far better someone like Neville than the tired old failures that some would want

Entirely my thoughts, he would be a really good choice in my view.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I would take Phil Neville over one of the old managerial dinosaurs (Warnock, O'Neill) any day.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Whilst no direct management experience, PN has coaching experience and a huge network of experience he can call on if required. PN and an experienced no. 2 would be interesting.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Whilst no direct management experience, PN has coaching experience and a huge network of experience he can call on if required. PN and an experienced no. 2 would be interesting.

This. Who could be the number 2? Brady whilst heading up the youth side if things?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Certainly got plenty of contacts, would help attract players IMO

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do we really want to be connected with the Neville family whilst his father's court case is happening?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports