Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Just the facts, ma'am.
Just the facts.

Can one of the mods ban this idiot for tedious trolling?

The fact that he's just about the only Palace fan still contributing to this thread - though he is not even attempting to defend the indefensible, because he lacks the intellect to do so - shows how shamed and embarrassed their fans are by this affair.

Dec 3, 2012
I'd still feel superior because he'd only apologised because an employee of his dropped him in it
Look you've already got another way to feel superior lined up for this eventuality. Your God, sorry I mean good.

As you are so morally sound id expect your honesty to be without question on this one. Can you honestly say you wouldn't feel even a little bit different on this if you'd win that game?

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
troll_zpsfd6e6f3b.gif

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are you Silurian? Or Buster's Dad? Or Seaside? Your quasi-reasonable trolling style reminds me of him/them.

Its only January and he is already the frontrunner for the 2015 North Stand Chat COTY award.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015

The fact that he's just about the only Palace fan still contributing to this thread - though he is not even attempting to defend the indefensible, because he lacks the intellect to do so - shows how shamed and embarrassed their fans are by this affair.

Milk monitor?

Dec 3, 2012

Or that they couldn't give a monkeys. I, on the other hand, am stuck on a train with nothing to do.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That Palace rely on their coach driver shitting himself in their dressing room for their motivation is all I need to know about their shitty club.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So when you can't answer back you cry 'troll.'
That about sums it up.
FACT.

Not quite. I proved you're full of shit with your mock outrage and a simpering hypocrite for accusing us of the same and I'm also calling you a troll.

Time for you to face the incontrovertible truth, you're just another sad sack troll. We've had them before, we'll have them again. You're nothing special except in your head.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
That Palace rely on their coach driver shitting himself in their dressing room for their motivation is all I need to know about their shitty club.

Let's turn your sentence on its head shall we.....the coach driver, who was working for the coach firm that CPfC employed plotted your play-off demise.
Well that and 2 screamers by Wilf.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The claim is that the coach driver did the dump, on the Sunday, and the dressing room was left locked up.
Palarse trolls on here are claiming he isnt a Palarse employee, but a driver for Kings Ferry coaches.
Can someone explain to following points to me?
Why, when the club are at East Sussex National the day before, I believe, they would sent a "luxury" 52 seater coach, with toilet facilities on board, to the Amex to deliver the kit with the kit man?
If they did, then surely the driver would know how to get around the stadium to get to the dressing room area. Why would the driver then go the wrong way around the stadium on the match day itself, knowing there are the 30/40 steps down to the dressing room entrance?
Wouldnt the club send a transit/ small van with the kit man and another employee over to the stadium with the kit earlier on the match day?
Why would the driver, who allegedly was an employee of Kings Ferry coaches unload the kit, even if it was delivered in a 52 seater coach, and he wouldnt have security clearence to enter a restricted area such as the dressing room?
Also why didnt he just have a dump in the toilet on the coach, instead of trying to get into a restricted area, squeezing his arse cheeks together if the turtles head was already out?
So many parts of this story stinks, so much is bull shit, IMHO.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
Not quite. I proved you're full of shit with your mock outrage and a simpering hypocrite for accusing us of the same and I'm also calling you a troll.

Time for you to face the incontrovertible truth, you're just another sad sack troll. We've had them before, we'll have them again. You're nothing special except in your head.

I'll give you an incontrovertible truth shall I?
2-0. On the night.
You can't spell controvertible without the 'in.'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here