Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
We prospered at our place in 2002 as well.
5-0 that day as I recall.
And no faecal matter to be seen.

Yes you did the first time I had to hear that wanky plastic call and respond process for your goal scorer.

But the difference being we had just brought our club back from the brink and we're pulling ourselves up on to our feet. With dignity and effort. Not shafting businesses and charities and with puerile schoolboy behaviour.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
Yes you did the first time I had to hear that wanky plastic call and respond process for your goal scorer.

But the difference being we had just brought our club back from the brink and we're pulling ourselves up on to our feet. With dignity and effort. Not shafting businesses and charities and with puerile schoolboy behaviour.

Yeah I appreciate all that.
Still 5-0 though weren't it?

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
We prospered at our place in 2002 as well.
5-0 that day as I recall.
And no faecal matter to be seen.

That you choose to talk about any subject except the one in question shows how weak your argument is. Talk about the subject of this thread - the wilful passing of the blame by your club to ours, for a wrong that was not our club's doing - or not at all.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
That you choose to talk about any subject except the one in question shows how weak your argument is. Talk about the subject of this thread - the wilful passing of the blame by your club to ours, for a wrong that was not our club's doing - or not at all.

I choose to talk about known facts.
And you?

A nonsense.

Why?

I didn't until I got friendly with a few Palace fans in Haywards Heath. They explained it to me one day when I mentioned it.

And from that day, out of respect to Palace fans and Paul Nixon I have never used it again as "banter"

But there is no facts to link the 2 events other than the incident being between fans of the same two clubs.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
Why?

I didn't until I got friendly with a few Palace fans in Haywards Heath. They explained it to me one day when I mentioned it.

And from that day, out of respect to Palace fans and Paul Nixon I have never used it again as "banter"

But there is no facts to link the 2 events other than the incident being between fans of the same two clubs.

You had to be there really.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I choose to talk about known facts.
And you?

What will you say when Crystal Palace's chairman makes a full and frank apology to BHAFC for knowingly withholding the truth about a matter for which BHAFC had been blamed? You will accept it as a fact, then, I presume? Or will you call your club's chairman a liar, as you now are calling your club's captain a liar?

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
What will you say when Crystal Palace's chairman makes a full and frank apology to BHAFC for knowingly withholding the truth about a matter for which BHAFC had been blamed? You will accept it as a fact, then, I presume? Or will you call your club's chairman a liar, as you now are calling your club's captain a liar?
A lot of presumption there.
A bit like this thread in fact.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Yeah I appreciate all that.
Still 5-0 though weren't it?

And it's still a a fact a club representative of Palace can't behave like a grown up. If you think this whole issue is just a game and is to do with results from 14 years ago then that's up to you.

But it's about dignity and respect. Which you are showing none of.

I Await your next fantastic retort. Will it mention Ron challis and Stamford Bridge perhaps?

Dec 3, 2012
If Parish does apologise then I'd say good.

Partly because it possibly should've been done sooner and partly because you will have to find something else to feel superior about in the absence of any games between the 2 side.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
If Parish does apologise then I'd say good.

Partly because it possibly should've been done sooner and partly because you will have to find something else to feel superior about in the absence of any games between the 2 side.

I'd still feel superior because he'd only apologised because an employee of his dropped him in it

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
And it's still a a fact a club representative of Palace can't behave like a grown up. If you think this whole issue is just a game and is to do with results from 14 years ago then that's up to you.

But it's about dignity and respect. Which you are showing none of.

I Await your next fantastic retort. Will it mention Ron challis and Stamford Bridge perhaps?

Just the facts, ma'am.
Just the facts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here