Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
That's all very well and good but can you provide proof from officials of either club that we are to blame for this incident?
( Cos if you can then you'll be the first one on this thread to do so ).

Afraid you lost me on this last sentence .
And I dont think this incident has anything to do with you or I or is their something you hav`nt told us you rascal .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A psychiatrist you ain't! You've got me all wrong. Like it matters.
I still feel outrage that one of ours was murdered due to the actions of a lunatic French piece of filth by glory hunters.
It just amazes me that there have been comparisons made to the 2 incidents by some on here.
We've been accused, our supporters included, of being chavs, lack of moral fibre, guttersnipes, ne'er-do-well's...the abduction of Shergar. You name it.
Fact is, in another 20 years time, our lot will still remember Paul Nixon.
Us classless?
Yeah right.

miss-the-point2.jpg

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
You wonder how some of these Palace fans bring up their children.

Presumably, they preach to them the virtues of never paying people to whom they owe money, and of doing wrong and allowing someone else to take the blame for it.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
That's all very well and good but can you provide proof from officials of either club that we are to blame for this incident?

Erm, it really might be time for you to let someone else have a go on the job club computer by now but...in order for the above to happen, your tawdry outfit would first have to show even a tiny modicum of class and admit its mistake. So, we agree again: the pressure's now on Palace to act with class. I won't exactly be holding my breath, put it that way.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
You wonder how some of these Palace fans bring up their children.

Presumably, they preach to them the virtues of never paying people to whom they owe money, and of doing wrong and allowing someone else to take the blame for it.

Deary deary deary me!
Fact is, the bloke you all refer to as a dimwit, worzel, inbred et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, took this incident....regardless of who was to blame and turned it to our advantage.
Oops!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Deary deary deary me!
Fact is, the bloke you all refer to as a dimwit, worzel, inbred et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, took this incident....regardless of who was to blame and turned it to our advantage.
Oops!

What the hell do you mean "oops", you catastrophic dribbling imbecile ?

Its now common knowledge that nobody at BHA was responsible for it, so whats "oops" got to do with anything ?

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
What the hell do you mean "oops", you catastrophic dribbling imbecile ?

Its now common knowledge that nobody at BHA was responsible for it, so whats "oops" got to do with anything ?

Catastrophic dribbling imbecile. That's a punk bands' name right there.
And when has common knowledge meant the truth?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Catastrophic dribbling imbecile. That's a punk bands' name right there.
And when has common knowledge meant the truth?

I keep seeing this odd counter-claim. So you're stating that Paddy McCarthy, your club captain, sat in front of 700 Palace fans at Speroni's bash and made it all up. He lied ?

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
I keep seeing this odd counter-claim. So you're stating that Paddy McCarthy, your club captain, sat in front of 700 Palace fans at Speroni's bash and made it all up. He lied ?

I dunno. I wasn't there. Were you?

Fact is, and you seem to like by-passing this FACT....we won.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I dunno. I wasn't there. Were you?

Fact is, and you seem to like by-passing this FACT....we won.

Can we ban this halfwit for bringing morons into disrepute?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here