[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
And you lot reckon we've got no class....

If you had your board would be interviewing the bus driver right now, then issuing some form of statement. But that's never going to happen because that's not the way you do things at Selhurst. You know it, I know it.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
There is no proof that the tragic death of Paul Nixon is in any way related to the Cantona incident. Fact.

I believe it was btw and have always avoided the subject on here, until now that is, but there is no tangible proof that it was.

If it makes you feel more smug then you carry on believing that.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I think it's disgraceful that you dare compare the poogate incident, which coincidentally, nobody on here, there or anywhere has absolute proof of who the culprit actually was to the incident at Selhurst involving that filthy french scum thug that led to the death of one of our own supporters.

I would suggest you take a break from the computer for a while. It's not going well.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Loving all this faux outrage.
If the Daily Mail did footy forums......

I think it's disgraceful that you dare compare the poogate incident, which coincidentally, nobody on here, there or anywhere has absolute proof of who the culprit actually was to the incident at Selhurst involving that filthy french scum thug that led to the death of one of our own supporters.

...The Paul Dacre of Palace trolls.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The next time we play eachother?
Outside of a cup draw when will that be exactly? Around 2023?

Nah you sung it to Poyet, so you could get it back from Sunderland fans next time you play them. It has a good ring to it so maybe other Prem clubs may pick up on it. It is a Palace incident now and will stick with you lot.

So give it time, and it will come back to haunt you.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
When all is said and done, in this matter, Albion fans are defending the honour of their club. Palace fans are defending the dishonour of their club.

I feel genuinely sorry for anyone who sees Palace’s behaviour in this grubby affair as worth defending.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nah you sung it to Poyet, so you could get it back from Sunderland fans next time you play them. It has a good ring to it so maybe other Prem clubs may pick up on it. It is a Palace incident now and will stick with you lot.

So give it time, and it will come back to haunt you.

What goes around, comes around. Quite a few of us had known that it was the driver, for some time.
It was only a matter of time before the truth came out.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
What if it turned out paddy was on the wind up and the real culprit ( mention a few times on here ) was indeed someone with bha connections ? . Apparently he has previous for so called toilet humour regarding us so you never know , just putting it out there .

Jan 21, 2015
Selhurst
You don't like us...we don't like you.
Let's stick with tradition and carry on treating each other as we always have and stop expecting anything rational or commonsense to happen in our 'relationship'.
This is a shaming incident that is also bloody hilarious. We got one over on you, albeit by accident.
Some sort of apology will no doubt be issued by a botoxed ( to stop him smirking) Palace spokesman.
Just concentrate on supporting your lot...they need it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The next time we play eachother?
Outside of a cup draw when will that be exactly? Around 2023?

Still every potential for next season. The Fat Lady's not even warmed up yet, though we'll all know when she does as it'll be in the middle of the Whitgift with a petrol bomb.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What if it turned out paddy was on the wind up and the real culprit ( mention a few times on here ) was indeed someone with bha connections ? . Apparently he has previous for so called toilet humour regarding us so you never know , just putting it out there .

What if? Talk about being in denial.
One of our fans was working at the hotel, so knew the driver was ill as he also had an accident there.
Secondly, many of us have been told by Brighton employees past and present, before Paddy's little revelation.

Try again, or rather don't. Troll elsewhere.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A turd on the floor comparable to the death of a Palace fan.....no comparison.
Me to a Daily Mail editor....I don't get your point.

The only person making the comparison is YOU in a pathetic attempt to stir up some faux outrage to mitigate your club's actions in this sordid little affair.

You accuse us of faux outrage and then conjure up this bullshit. Paul Dacre would be proud. I think it's time you conceded defeat. Your rubbish puns and gags didn't work yesterday, the faux outrage isn't working today. Do us all a favour and f*ck off, yeah?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Yeah, ok you just keep on trying to defend the indefensible. You won't even admit it when one of the four Chairmen of the apocalypsetold your supposupport the truth

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
The only person making the comparison is YOU in a pathetic attempt to stir up some faux outrage to mitigate your club's actions in this sordid little affair.

You accuse us of faux outrage and then conjure up this bullshit. Paul Dacre would be proud. I think it's time you conceded defeat. Your rubbish puns and gags didn't work yesterday, the faux outrage isn't working today. Do us all a favour and f*ck off, yeah?

There's nothing 'faux' about my outrage that one of ours that was murdered. I was at Selhurst that night. In The Arthur as usual.
If only that scum had jumped into our stand....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports