Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm ashamed by this incident and the way in which the truth has come out....part of me still doesn't believe it.:facepalm:

The club need to make both an apology to Albion and a public statement of responsibility. Don't hold your breath though as a lot of the reaction around Selhurst has been anything but apologetic. Someone suggested giving the coach driver a season ticket for life......
That turd has earned Palace millions as it was a major motivation. It's cost you millions likewise (or Watford). BUT....if it was done the day before, how come the cleaners didn't get rid of it?......the coach driver's OUR culprit but the cleaning regime at the Amex is YOURS.

In the same week 20 years after the Cantona Kung-Fu kick incident your club is now embroiled in Poogate Part 2. And in the score of years in between you've burnt your own town and been involved in more administration than the Chinese Civil Service. Is it any wonder we hate your club?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
You're a book keeper or accountant or systems analyst or something equally boring aren't you?

Whatever he is, or you are - my money's on something lowly in the computer games world - you'll be earning a lot more than the poor f**ker who had to clean up after the scummy lowlifes who represent your chavvy little football club.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Hahaha.
You honestly believe your championship club is that important and interesting to the majority outside Sussex to cause a 'media shitstorm' as you put it?
or were you talking about getting a few lines in The Argus?
I suppose you could count that rag as media....

I rememeber it being talked about on a five live "monday night club" programme for a good 10-15 mins or so when it happened. It was being reported as a dirty protest by an albion member of staff.
It was reported in the press
It needed a formal apology
It was mentioned last night on the radio.

So yes, it did make the national media quite heavily, actually.

Here's an article reporting it....not from the Argus, just for your records
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...n-leave-poo-Crystal-Palace-dressing-room.html

And the Guardian
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/may/20/brighton-excrement-crystal-palace

And Hollway "thanking Brighton" for the poo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-thanks-Brighton-excrement-changing-room.html

And the telegraph
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...-KgYgP&usg=AFQjCNFeQGSuM8CO_OrDaCu2EHPaJN0sjQ

Hope these help.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If only someone at The Amex had had the presence of mind to use a mop and bucket , eh.
Things could've turned out (there's that pun again) differently.
:facepalm:

I'm ashamed by this incident and the way in which the truth has come out....part of me still doesn't believe it.:facepalm:

The club need to make both an apology to Albion and a public statement of responsibility. Don't hold your breath though as a lot of the reaction around Selhurst has been anything but apologetic. Someone suggested giving the coach driver a season ticket for life......
That turd has earned Palace millions as it was a major motivation. It's cost you millions likewise (or Watford). BUT....if it was done the day before, how come the cleaners didn't get rid of it?......the coach driver's OUR culprit but the cleaning regime at the Amex is YOURS.

I wonder how many times this point will have to be reiterated on one thread: The incident happened 4-5 hours before the team arrived. Following the preparation of the kit by the kit man, the away changing room would have been locked and no access given to anyone - as appropriate given that it contained the entire kit of the opponents prior to a really big game.

Do you think that it should be normal protocol to have it unlocked afterwards and send in cleaners just in case the kit man or anyone with him has shat all over the floor?

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
Whatever he is, or you are - my money's on something lowly in the computer games world - you'll be earning a lot more than the poor f**ker who had to clean up after the scummy lowlifes who represent your chavvy little football club.

Filthy language like that and you call us chavvy lowlifes!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

??? Since the Palace game we are the only club who now have a poo warden and emergency shit cleaners on standby, aptly named the SAS (Shit Action Services).

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
Well anyhoo, regardless of who did what, it all ended up marvellously well in the end.
For us.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Now that this is in the public domain, has there been any statement from Palace confirming or denying this story? A properly run club would have said something by now, one would have thought.

Morals of alley cats. I'm guessing they'll say nothing.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If only someone at The Amex had had the presence of mind to use a mop and bucket , eh.
Things could've turned out (there's that pun again) differently.
:facepalm:

I rememeber it being talked about on a five live "monday night club" programme for a good 10-15 mins or so when it happened. It was being reported as a dirty protest by an albion member of staff.
It was reported in the press
It needed a formal apology
It was mentioned last night on the radio.

So yes, it did make the national media quite heavily, actually.

Here's an article reporting it....not from the Argus, just for your records
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...n-leave-poo-Crystal-Palace-dressing-room.html

It was definitely talked about on 5 live. They implied it was the reason that Oatway was sacked, and then asked Orlandi what he thought about the fact that someone from his club had dropped a deuce on the floor of the away changing room.

It's actually quite a telling factor that the Palace posters on here are prepared to defend the actions of their staff like this.

That says a whole lot more about them than I could convey.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Well anyhoo, regardless of who did what, it all ended up marvellously well in the end.
For us.

A bit like when you went into administration in 2010 and fvcked over your creditors.

Jan 21, 2015
Selhurst
It's actually quite a telling factor that the Palace posters on here are prepared to defend the actions of their staff like this.

That says a whole lot more about them than I could convey.

Look, the act itself wasn't deliberate.....the keeping schtum about it was good psychology whilst the game was on but after that it's indefensible and I think we all know it even if we don't want to admit it.
The background of hate between our clubs made this less than honourable behaviour inevitable....we'd have done it to Millwall & Charlton too but not anyone else. The mistake was Paddy McCarthy letting the cat out of the bag......one too many shandies Paddy?

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
In the same week 20 years after the Cantona Kung-Fu kick incident your club is now embroiled in Poogate Part 2. And in the score of years in between you've burnt your own town and been involved in more administration than the Chinese Civil Service. Is it any wonder we hate your club?

I think it's disgraceful that you dare compare the poogate incident, which coincidentally, nobody on here, there or anywhere has absolute proof of who the culprit actually was to the incident at Selhurst involving that filthy french scum thug that led to the death of one of our own supporters.
And you lot reckon we've got no class....

I think it's disgraceful that you dare compare the poogate incident, which coincidentally, nobody on here, there or anywhere has absolute proof of who the culprit actually was to the incident at Selhurst involving that filthy french scum thug that led to the death of one of our own supporters.
And you lot reckon we've got no class....

There is no proof that the tragic death of Paul Nixon is in any way related to the Cantona incident. Fact.

I believe it was btw and have always avoided the subject on here, until now that is, but there is no tangible proof that it was.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
These Palace fans on here, must be right losers. Coming on here saying no-one cares about our tin pot Championship club; yet they care enough to come on & post on our forum. Absolute bell-ends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here