Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
If you cannot grasp how important this matter is to Brighton fans then please stop posting on this thread. You have made your point.

This, 50odd posts on this thread and still he tried to defend the indefensible. Then again what can we expect? The more he goes on the more he concretes all our thoughts on Palace and what they are.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Someone else can help me out with the Parish remarks on twitter as I'm not on it. But holloway : The Palace boss said: ‘I’d like to thank that person because you did me the biggest favour ever. I didn’t have to gee up anyone. I just had to calm them down. So how stupid are you? We were already in the zone, but I’ll never forget the look on Wilfried Zaha’s face.

‘I don’t hold that against people because I believe things like that come back on you. It never ceases to amaze me how low some people will go.’

And all along it was you lot. It never ceases to amaze me how low Palace can go.
Nuff said.
That was said on the night , the culprit wasn't named then . But as olly said that was the team talk done .

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Last night Paddy said that Holloway went off on one over it before the game. He didn't know at that time, he thought it was a Brighton job. 😐

But Holloway or at least the players knew when he was being quoted in the media days later and appearing on talksport etc. You really don't get the point, or you do but just don't want to admit it. The investigation and reporting on the incident went on for ages. Palace said nothing, despite players knowing and I'm sure very quickly Holloway and Parish. That's the point. That's why Palace should apologise to Brighton, because YOU caused it. End of.

Dec 3, 2012
But Holloway or at least the players knew when he was being quoted in the media days later and appearing on talksport etc. You really don't get the point, or you do but just don't want to admit it. The investigation and reporting on the incident went on for ages. Palace said nothing, despite players knowing and I'm sure very quickly Holloway and Parish. That's the point. That's why Palace should apologise to Brighton, because YOU caused it. End of.

Read my post back from earlier. If the board knew then Brighton have been stitched up and that's not right is essentially what I said so wind it in!!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
That was said on the night , the culprit wasn't named then . But as olly said that was the team talk done .

It was repeated a good bit after and is irrelevant. Palace accused Brighton, and then kept quiet about it when they knew the truth. The timeline doesn't matter anymore, you took the moral high ground and now it's time for Palace to apologise and Brighton take the moral high ground. Apologising would show a bit of class, like we did. But then I don't believe you have any.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It was repeated a good bit after and is irrelevant. Palace accused Brighton, and then kept quiet about it when they knew the truth. The timeline doesn't matter anymore, you took the moral high ground and now it's time for Palace to apologise and Brighton take the moral high ground. Apologising would show a bit of class, like we did. But then I don't believe you have any.
Apologise ? It's finished get over it . We beat you fair and square on the pitch, job done !

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
Yes it states in the rules ( quiet clearly ) that if a team gets accused of sh*tin in the toilet, and then it turns out it was someone from the team making acusations. Then the game must be replayed.

just hope
Hahahahaha.

Dec 3, 2012
So you admit we were stitched up? It doesn't matter if it was the f@cking tea lady, Palace knew. End of. You wind it in 60+ posts and sod off to your own board.

I've now said that Brighton have been shafted twice if the board were aware. I've also personally apologised as requested by another poster (can't remember who it was). I'm hoping this makes you feel better.

the zap

Jan 6, 2012
Just so you're all aware, because I'm sure you really, really want to know :moo:

I'm sure it'll please you to know that Paddy McCarthy revealed at a testimonial evening for our Jules that our Coach Driver was ill the night before and in his words "it was coming out of both ends" when he and the kit man delivered our kit on the Sunday evening.

He tried to clear it but made it worse.

No-one else went it to clear it, and it's still there when the team arrived the next day.

Paddy: "We wouldn't be in the Premier League if it wasn't for that driver. 'Olly wasn't happy"

Cheers to that driver :drink:

:shit:

Bollocks

Every one in the know will know this is wrong

It was Charlie

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Not read the whole thread as I expect it'll be the usual digs at each other about admin, burning down your town & pikeys from the Brighton fans & bitter, we won & lower league fodder comments from the Palace fans.

My opinion on this is as this has come from Paddy McCarthy's own mouth last night then I take it as the truth. Even if the coach driver attempted to clear it up and didn't manage to get rid of all it then he or the kit man should have said something to the Amex staff so they (kitman or driver) could have cleaned it up.

For our co-chairmen to know about it & let the rumours persist then I'm quite frankly appalled as this would have led to innocent employees being investigated Any investigation is stressful for staff and it's a shame that we apparently did not say something when the board found out and put a stop to all the media speculation.

This is not a good day for CPFC, I'm embarrassed by my club & a large section of our support who took joy in the way this reflected on your club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here