[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
So there wasn't actually a police probe. Ok since you're going to be all human and reasonable about it, cards on the table. Yes, if the board were aware and I mean properly aware then it's not ideal and Brighton have been a bit shafted. I would then say that's unfortunate.

What has surprised me though is the moral high ground that some have taken and the flap that some have got into. Also the misplaced sense of importance of all this. I can only feel it's fuelled by frustration at never getting the better of Palace (and that isn't a sly dig).

I dunno it just seems funny. I don't think anyone thought worse of Brighton as a club in the first place. Most neutrals probably thought it was Poyet cos "he looks the type",

So you're basically saying that Palace are a top flight club in name only, a club playing in a crumbling stadium that got shat into the top flight by default, a club that, when in the FA Cup draw all the lower league clubs hope they don't get because it's not really drawing a top flight club in the real sense and there would be as much glamour in drawing MK Dons or Preston North End.

Dec 3, 2012
So you're basically saying that Palace are a top flight club in name only, a club playing in a crumbling stadium that got shat into the top flight by default, a club that, when in the FA Cup draw all the lower league clubs hope they don't get because it's not really drawing a top flight club in the real sense and there would be as much glamour in drawing MK Dons or Preston North End.

No idea what you are talking about mate. Don't think I said any of that. The stadium is a bit shit though I'll give you that.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I think most football fans had a good laugh about it then forgot all about it . What comments were made about it by our manager and chairman ?

Someone else can help me out with the Parish remarks on twitter as I'm not on it. But holloway : The Palace boss said: ‘I’d like to thank that person because you did me the biggest favour ever. I didn’t have to gee up anyone. I just had to calm them down. So how stupid are you? We were already in the zone, but I’ll never forget the look on Wilfried Zaha’s face.

‘I don’t hold that against people because I believe things like that come back on you. It never ceases to amaze me how low some people will go.’

And all along it was you lot. It never ceases to amaze me how low Palace can go.
Nuff said.

Dec 3, 2012
Someone else can help me out with the Parish remarks on twitter as I'm not on it. But holloway : The Palace boss said: ‘I’d like to thank that person because you did me the biggest favour ever. I didn’t have to gee up anyone. I just had to calm them down. So how stupid are you? We were already in the zone, but I’ll never forget the look on Wilfried Zaha’s face.

‘I don’t hold that against people because I believe things like that come back on you. It never ceases to amaze me how low some people will go.’

And all along it was you lot.
Nuff said.

Holloway didn't know at that stage

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
GT49er;677475w that it's been revealed it was all a Palace plot said:
Yes it states in the rules ( quiet clearly ) that if a team gets accused of sh*tin in the toilet, and then it turns out it was someone from the team making acusations. Then the game must be replayed.

just hope

Dec 3, 2012
It doesn't matter, he said it, further reports and apologies etc came out and Holloway may or may not have known. Either way Palace stoked it up and then sat back and let Brighton take the blame. Someone at your club knew straight away.

We don't know that. It could've been something that came out over time.

I bet the bus driver wishes that. 😮

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So there wasn't actually a police probe. Ok since you're going to be all human and reasonable about it, cards on the table. Yes, if the board were aware and I mean properly aware then it's not ideal and Brighton have been a bit shafted. I would then say that's unfortunate.

What has surprised me though is the moral high ground that some have taken and the flap that some have got into. Also the misplaced sense of importance of all this. I can only feel it's fuelled by frustration at never getting the better of Palace (and that isn't a sly dig).

I dunno it just seems funny. I don't think anyone thought worse of Brighton as a club in the first place. Most neutrals probably thought it was Poyet cos "he looks the type",
Horton hears a few 50 n.o.

:raises bat:

Dec 3, 2012
Yes it states in the rules ( quiet clearly ) that if a team gets accused of sh*tin in the toilet, and then it turns out it was someone from the team making acusations. Then the game must be replayed.

just hope

Would you seriously want to go through all that again.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Just so you're all aware, because I'm sure you really, really want to know :moo:

I'm sure it'll please you to know that Paddy McCarthy revealed at a testimonial evening for our Jules that our Coach Driver was ill the night before and in his words "it was coming out of both ends" when he and the kit man delivered our kit on the Sunday evening.

He tried to clear it but made it worse.

No-one else went it to clear it, and it's still there when the team arrived the next day.

Paddy: "We wouldn't be in the Premier League if it wasn't for that driver. 'Olly wasn't happy"
Cheers to that driver :drink:

:shit:
Tell us something we didn't know. Some of us anyway.:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports