Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not being funny, but if this happened on Sunday night why wasn't it cleaned up on the Monday before the players arrived? No toilet cleaners at the Amex?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not being funny, but if this happened on Sunday night why wasn't it cleaned up on the Monday before the players arrived? No toilet cleaners at the Amex?
They probably (incorrectly) believed that a human was capable of shitting in a toilet without the need to smear it all over the walls and floor.

At the time, some of the nigel spastics came on here, saying how their board weren't making a big fuss about the incident, out of respect for Tony Bloom. C*nts.

And it turned out we didn't make a fuss, out of respect for them. C*nts.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It appears your cleaners aren't PLR either !
Oh well, shit happens.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They probably (incorrectly) believed that a human was capable of shitting in a toilet without the need to smear it all over the walls and floor.

It wasn't on the floor. The pan, toilet roll holder & handle, but not the walls or the floor.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
actually the coach driver wasnt full of shit ... what is amazing is that two grown men did not think to tell someone what they had done at the time and nobody noticed.... Also i hate to think what the coach drivers toilet looks like if he cant clean up after him... I mean they has at least 15 sh*t shirts they could use.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

im more surprised the coach driver having realised his efforts using toilet paper to clean up were fruitless didnt realise he had wads of fresh kit handy that would have not only easily done the job but would also have gone unnoticed when the smelly ****s got changed the next day

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
And it turned out we didn't make a fuss, out of respect for them. C*nts.

It's almost as though you're desperately clinging to this tenuous bit of tittle tattle in order to find some solace from tha terrible night, and turn the beam of inward self loathing yet again on the innocent and venerable CPFC.

Such anger. Such hate.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Shame those associated with your club do not appear to be human race ready. Still, you must be proud.

I apologise for my dig about your cleaners not being PLR, in fact they were queuing up for Wembley tickets :thumbsup:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I trust Crystal Palace will now be making a full apology (like we did when we thought we were to blame) and anyone concerned who is still working for the club will be disciplined?

Somehow I doubt it.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
I trust Crystal Palace will now be making a full apology (like we did when we thought we were to blame) and anyone concerned who is still working for the club will be disciplined?

Somehow I doubt it.

Give me a moment to start a rumour on a Twitter that BHAFC were to blame for the holocaust, and we can have our very own Nuremburg trial on Brighton pier

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
its interesting why did your board not come out and say something about it being their drivers fault and you think he might have warned his employers, most decent people would.. still were talking nigels here..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here