done with pleasure

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Done, good luck.

Nelly GTFC

Aug 14, 2014
Grimsby Town
Hey guys, got around another 30 days till the petition is handed in, it's been 6 months since I originally posted this, so if anyone else can sign it, I would appreciate it,only takes a minute - many thanks.

We are just going through planning consulation with the council at the moment for it to be put on the local plan, so still early days yet. :)

Like I mentioned above, I got more Brighton signatures than any other club, so we really appreciated it. If their is anymore it's a bonus.

Good luck for the season, a club your size shoudn't be where you are in the league, would be good to see you in the premiership, you got the ground for it. :)

2HNchgP.jpg

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Nelly, what's the latest with the Peaks Parkway proposal? I've seen on Twitter that the club called a press conference yesterday with an update on the development but haven't seen anything posted since, unless I am being blind. Is the development still fundamental to being involved with a retail development?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nelly, what's the latest with the Peaks Parkway proposal? I've seen on Twitter that the club called a press conference yesterday with an update on the development but haven't seen anything posted since, unless I am being blind. Is the development still fundamental to being involved with a retail development?

and new residential housing ?

Nelly GTFC

Aug 14, 2014
Grimsby Town

A consultation to ensure plans to relocate to Peaks Parkway are included in North East Lincolnshire Council's Local Plan. The period which ends on March 13th, so around six-weeks time. The club announced that three separate consultation events are to be held at a press conference.
These events will be held over the next three Sundays at the proposed site on Peaks Parkway, with the first scheduled for this Sunday starting at 11am.

1st consultation: Sunday, February 22 between 11am and 3pm
2nd consultation: Sunday, March 1 between 11am and 3pm
3rd consultation: Sunday, March 8 between 11am and 3pm

Online survey for fans to have their say on why the club should move, and what the benefits are etc. The online survey can be found at www.survey-me.com/take-a-survey/UK-NS-LP

Nelly GTFC

Aug 14, 2014
Grimsby Town
Signed. Missed it first time round. Good luck.
Thanks, would be great if we could reach the 7,000 :)

and new residential housing ?

Club bosses are working on two plans, one of which will deliver 1,488 new homes.

A financial statement by chartered accountant, Stephen Marley of the club's board said the first plan would create a subsidy for the club of around £14 million.

He said in his Financial Statement: "This scheme delivers over £208 million of inward investment from residential."

That would be over the next ten years.

Plan Two would create a subsidy to the club of £5 million from a retail developer and £13 million from housing if around 850 homes were built.

Mr Marley said this scheme delivers around £120 million in inward investment from residential with a collective inward investment approaching £150 million over ten years.

In addition the club is expecting to secure a grant from The Football Foundation.

Bigger plan link here >> http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/images/localworld/ugc-images/276369/binaries/GTFCStadiumPlan.pdf

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here