Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Petition: New Stadium - Grimsby Town

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Done.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Ive signed it - oddly, my 19 year old son has a strange dislike of Grimsby Town - he always lists them as one of his petty football "hates" , because it was during his first season as a fan, aged 8 years old in 2002-03, that we played Grimsby on the final day. In his 8 year old mind, Grimsby should have just laid down and let us win to stay up. He laughs about it now, but its become a standing joke. He'd LOVE the fact that I'd signed this petition. ;-) Good luck.
That game got right up my nose as well, entirely irrationally as we were all but doomed way before that. Signed anyway!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ive signed it - oddly, my 19 year old son has a strange dislike of Grimsby Town - he always lists them as one of his petty football "hates" , because it was during his first season as a fan, aged 8 years old in 2002-03, that we played Grimsby on the final day. In his 8 year old mind, Grimsby should have just laid down and let us win to stay up. He laughs about it now, but its become a standing joke. He'd LOVE the fact that I'd signed this petition. ;-) Good luck.

I have more dislike for Reading who played a weakened team in the other match that mattered.

Signed.

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
Hi there Seagulls fans :clap:

Any chance I can get some extra signatures for my club to acquire a new stadium? Only takes a few minutes, we would really appreciate your help.

We have been trying for the last 20 years, but setbacks due to location, nimby's, and funding have set us back.

This is an official petition made by Grimsby Town Football Club over the last few months, which will be handed into our local council for planning permission.

Circa 500 permanent jobs, and 500 temporary construction jobs. For the long term survivability of the club, not only will it help the club, it will help with community projects in Education and Health.

Click Link >> http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/north-east-lincolnshire-council-support-for-a-community-stadium-and-leisure-complex-at-peaks-parkwa

Thank you.

All done and good luck!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
As ex GCTA staff member I've signed. I expect a comp into the directors box when you open.

Good luck with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here