10 Sparrow
26 Bridcutt
35 Forster-Caskey
09 Barnes
12 Mackail-Smith
30 Buckley
Substitutes
16 Ankergren, 06 El-Abd, 08 Navarro, 07 Hoskins, 23 Agdestein

I am glad to see Ashley Barnes up front.

He won't, he will be on the left wing :(

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Dunk's inclusion will be interesting, he'll get a fair bit of flack from the P'bro fans I'd have thought. We'll find out a lot about his temperament today.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Dunk's inclusion will be interesting, he'll get a fair bit of flack from the P'bro fans I'd have thought. We'll find out a lot about his temperament today.

I think it's good he's been included - it will take his mind off stuff and shows that the club are supportive of him - business as usual - that's a good sign I think

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think it's good he's been included - it will take his mind off stuff and shows that the club are supportive of him - business as usual - that's a good sign I think
Absolutely, the past few days must have been really stressful for the lad, normality will be a good thing.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham

I guess the problem is that the reaction from the oposition fans could be anything but normal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here