Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Worrying if CMS can't score against this lot, backing him today to net a couple.

Peterborough 4-7 Brighton

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Nailed on for CMS to score. It's the unwritten rule - ex players almost always return to score / play heroicly against previous clubs.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
20120121Peterborough.jpg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
really could do with a win today to end my shite week on a good note
firstly a row with my new doctor after he took me off some of my painkillers then a row with British Gas after they tried to add some of the previous occupants gas usage to our bill(I would not normally even entertain BG but apparently the take over period has to be at least 3 weeks so we have to be one of their valued customers even if it is for 3 weeks) never liked the thieving bastards even before privatisation so all in all this week has been very painful
so a nice quiet 3-0 win for the Albion would be really nice

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
firstly a row with my new doctor after he took me off some of my painkillers then a row with British Gas after they tried to add some of the previous occupants gas usage to our bill(I would not normally even entertain BG but apparently the take over period has to be at least 3 weeks so we have to be one of their valued customers even if it is for 3 weeks) never liked the thieving bastards even before privatisation so all in all this week has been very painful

Teething troubles settling in. Don't let the b'tards get you down!

Amen to the 0-3 - hope you're keeping Meggy on a short leash tonight?

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
2 - 1 to Albion, Vicente to come on and score a 25yd screamer, chants of 'we're f**king brilliant', oh and at least 3 arrests, the OB are always over zealous up there.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We have been absolutely abysmal away all season can't see how we're gonna suddenly put in a performance or even score more than 1 goal. But hey you never know ....

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

But as long as Meggy is ok, we'll be fine.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Teething troubles settling in. Don't let the b'tards get you down!

Amen to the 0-3 - hope you're keeping Meggy on a short leash tonight?

But as long as Meggy is ok, we'll be fine.

Oh and I forgot to say she has been the bitch from hell all week I hope forgiveness is my passport to heaven

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just had a peek at the Norwich V Chelsea teams, on paper it looks a MASSIVE mismatch yet its still 0-0 and a reasonably even match. Gives all the little teams like ours a bit of hope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here