[Albion] Peterborough United vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
We love you Ipswich we do, we love you Ipswich we do.... Shall we help them with their banner making next time?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I just dived up for a quick shower came back and Scum are getting stuffed. I have wet myself and need another shower.

Come on Albion.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Come on Leicester...COME ON BRIGHTON...I wonder what Gus is saying in the dressing room.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Palace 3 down now hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Come on Leicester...COME ON BRIGHTON...I wonder what Gus is saying in the dressing room.

I think he should say nothing. Just stick a sheet of paper up with the current scores on it. That should be incentive enough.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
As much as I love this, I am going to reserve my official delight until post 90mins. Football is a strange strange game.

Ipswich have won 5 out of their last 8 home games, conceding 5 goals...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My Palace nephew's fb status just posted: I hate to say this....but I think it's time to say goodbye to Ian Holloway. Ok, you can blame this match on our players... but he is clearly not capable of motivating us to get back in form. I guess me might as well let him stay till the end of our RUINED season!

:lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
does the PLAYER league table ever update

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports