Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Peterborough United vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
May be another draw, but we're so much more consistent than most teams in this division. And just look at games lost, 9!!!! the same as the bloody league champions. And what with going above Palace, top night :)

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
18 draws this season, second only to York City who've drawn 19. what if ........?!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
52% possession , 5 shots on target , 6 off target , 9 corners , plus 2 attempts rattled the crossbar.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Peterborough battled hard and for long periods we seemed to be second to everything. It never really felt like we were going to score, if I'm honest, but we could easily have conceded if concentration had lapsed. A very respectable point and good to hear Albion fans in full voice on that terrace.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
good point well earned. NEEEEEEXT!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Lowest points total ever required for the playoffs ?, one more win and it's pretty much there I think. GD over Forest and Bolton won't be bettered so they'd have to storm it catch us. Let's hope we can get it Saturday and not leave anything till the last game against Wolves.

And at the bottom, could be the highest points ever required for safety. Posh on 51 points and I think they finished 18th last year on 50 points. Just shows what a tight league this has been.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Albion fans must have sounded good on the radio I imagine.... Quality atmosphere generated. Non stop singing for 90 mins...

I say rip out the seats at the Amex and have 70s terracing back...... Creates an amazing atmosphere.. Old school....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here