[Albion] Peterborough United vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
We're Googling brilliant, we're Googling brilliant

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
More goals at Swindon than the whole of the Championship's 12 games put together.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
No goals but not going Scums way at Ipswich at the mo

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I've never been to Peterborough, it's one I hoped to do this season but Tuesday evening kick off ruined that. My mates there and says there is no bar, is that true?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've never been to Peterborough, it's one I hoped to do this season but Tuesday evening kick off ruined that. My mates there and says there is no bar, is that true?
There must be one, we just hit it.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

No he's got that wrong
Upson's header came off the underside of it

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Last season there was just a tiny window outside the terrace where you could buy 'food' in foil-paper bags. Truly woeful food, yet somewhat comforting in a McDonalds kind of way, but without the delicious gherkins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports