Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Peterborough United vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I hope we don't go behind! Gonna be a nerve racking night. But have faith in that starting 11. Come on Brighton.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
JFC isn't weak. Only March and Barker, and Barker's looked alright in cameos.

Solly will be the real deal. Needs a bit of bulking up but he is a great prospect

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Vicente definitely traveled as saw the coach leave at lunchtime yesterday. Buckley had turned round and driven off, presumably post treatment.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I may be wrong on this, but I reckon if we were slightly off the play offs and desperately needed a win tonight, Gus would be playing the likes of Buckers, vicente, Lua Lua ect But seeing as we are in a strong position he probably feels confident in giving them that extra rest so they are fitter and stronger for the play off games.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I think its the link that says 'Prefer the old Player commentary? Listen here' but I've never clicked so can't be 100% :thumbsup:

Didn't need to do that in the end, thanks anyway!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Was hoping to find a stream for Leicester v Bolton to watch along with Albion radio comm. Doesn't seem to be on anywhere, strangely. If someone finds one, please let me know. Ta.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I may be wrong on this, but I reckon if we were slightly off the play offs and desperately needed a win tonight, Gus would be playing the likes of Buckers, vicente, Lua Lua ect But seeing as we are in a strong position he probably feels confident in giving them that extra rest so they are fitter and stronger for the play off games.

in a nutshell

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
At the start of the season there was was no way I'd have thought that we'd be caught short on attacking players, especially if I was told we'd get another very good forward in the next transfer window. Tonight we're without CMS, Hoskins, Barnes, Lua Lua, Buckley, Vicente and Dobbie (who looked like a good signing at the time), you can't say we've not had some very bad luck. Here's to all the luck in the world tonight - Come On You Super Seagulls!!!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Looks like we're set up for a point tonight and then go for a win Saturday. I hope.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Once again - I think we need a win tonight, but lets see how the results all pan out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here