Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Peterborough United vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
First away game for many years. Costing fortune with staff cover and bribing Wife but feel I must be there. Need a point but feel we're getting three.

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
Have a bad feeling about tonight.

Well I will see your bad feeling and raise you my good feeling, of any game we have played this season or of games we have left to play I feel that Peterborough is a nailed on 3 points ..... we struggle against teams that park the bus and we are too slow against them sometimes .... but you don't get that from the posh and we will rip them apart 3 or 4 nil :albion2:

Whim

Sep 19, 2012
vvv.jpg

:albion::albion::albion::albion::albion::albion::albion::albion::albion::albion:
:albion::albion::albion::albion::albion::albion::albion::albion::albion::albion:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ssn reporting that peterborough won't have mark little tonight. Does that mean no Bouncer, either?

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I am really feeling a high scoring draw. 2 all the more I think about it, similar to Charlton away this season where no one really takes control. I don't think a point would be bad at all looking at their home form.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
4-3 win, going to kick off big time tonight, Brighton going 2-0 down before pulling it back to 4-3 and Posh getting a late 3rd making us hold on. Finally allowing us to brake the voodoo of going a goal down.

It will no doubt turn into a boring 1-0 and to be honest I would take that, another clean sheet is almost as good as banging in loads of goals IMO.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
**** sake. One image as an inline, the other as an attachment. The Albion logo has been TAMPERED with and the colours are all off!

We're DOOMED. 5-0 Posh.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3-2 Spanish Dave last goal - you heard it here first

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Veering wildly between absurd confidence and sphincter-twitching nerves for this one. Head says draw. Heart says Bridge & Orlandi to bag. Tonight COULD be just brilliant. Still plenty of football left in this league, and every single match day there has been at least one surprising result.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Wearing suit to game tonight.

Unbeaten in six games in a suit since we moved to Amex. Only been to one away game in suit (Watford) where we won :)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Another reason not to listen to Keys and Gray on talkShite.

They had Nigel Seeley (the Bet Butler) on talking about odds for the matches tonight.
Apparently tonight's game is a contrast between two massive styles.
Peterborough every single game score goals and allow the opposition to score goals.
Brighton win every game 1-0 and are very negative under Gus.

What a fecking :tosser:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here