Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter James

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Quick bounce to advise Peter James new book is out tomorrow

You are Dead is the eleventh thrilling crime novel in Peter James' Roy Grace series.They were marked for death.
The last words Jamie Ball hears from his fiancée, Logan Somerville, are in a terrified mobile phone call. She has just driven into the underground car park beneath the block of flats where they live in Brighton. Then she screams and the phone goes dead. The police are on the scene within minutes, but Logan has vanished, leaving behind her neatly parked car and mobile phone.
That same afternoon, workmen digging up a park in another part of the city, unearth the remains of a woman in her early twenties, who has been dead for thirty years.
At first, to Roy Grace and his team, these two events seem totally unconnected. But then another young woman in Brighton goes missing - and yet another body from the past surfaces.
Meanwhile, an eminent London psychiatrist meets with a man who claims to know information about Logan. And Roy Grace has the chilling realization that this information holds the key to both the past and present crimes . . . Does Brighton have its first serial killer in over eighty years?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/You-Are-Dea...F8&qid=1432107360&sr=1-1&keywords=peter+james

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Excellent, I'll be buying that for my dad for Father's Day and nicking it off him when he's finished it :thumbsup:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Peter James promoting thisnew book at Big Beach Cafe May 26 with FBS
tickets only eight quid
you might even meet the real Jamie Ball there

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Thinking of buying one for my mum, is the Brighton detective series starting from the first book Dreamer?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Thanks for the heads up. A quick download on to my Kindle delivered an excellent read.

The only downside is that I've now got another year to wait for the next one.

Read it all already? I'm only just past the second chapter!

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Thinking of buying one for my mum, is the Brighton detective series starting from the first book Dreamer?

Here's the batting order ;

Detective Superintendent Roy Grace

Peter James Book List

Order - Title - Date (Paperback)

1 - Dead Simple PD Jan-2006
2- Looking Good Dead PD Mar-2007
3- Not Dead Enough PD 2007
4- Dead Man's Footsteps PD Jun-2008
5- Dead Tomorrow PD Dec-2009
6- Dead Like You PD Dec-2010
7- Dead Man's Grip PD Nov-2011
8- Not Dead Yet PD Dec-2012