Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pervis Estupiñán - SIGNED - 5 YEAR CONTRACT

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
IIRC He had a very good World Cup as well. I remember seeing him getting huge respect from his teammates and while not the captain he may as well have been. Directing things and taking all the free kicks. Maybe he should take more at Brighton?
He's also now the penalty taker for Ecuador which shows the faith his nation has in him.

Scored from one on the last international break.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Pervis has been one of many jewels in this incredible season. Now firmly on everybody's radar, but hopefully he'll stick around for another season at least, particularly as we're doing our best to provide lots of South American team mates :smile::clap2:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
What can you say about Perv that hasn't already been said? An incredible debut season. He has more than replaced Cucurella and hopefully will be the long term LB solution for us.

The improvement he has made as well. I remember early in the season when his concentration was in question at times, but he has cut that right out and been one of our most consistent performers. Clearly a great influence on the South American lads too.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
He’s not bad this bloke.

Jul 7, 2003
Been backing him as anytime scorer for weeks so pleased it has finally come in.

His energy is amazing considering he has not had a break and played in the World Cup. When you think of player of the season he has to be a contender as he is the only player without any cover but is consistently good.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
He's also now the penalty taker for Ecuador which shows the faith his nation has in him.

Scored from one on the last international break.
His penalty in the fa cup semi was excellent as well.

In fact I can't remember the last time we've had so many good penalty takers. I feel confident with any of Mac, Gross, Estupinan, Undav, Dunk. Fergie took a good one at Charlton too.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can we not flog this one to Chelsea, please?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Pervis has been one of many jewels in this incredible season. Now firmly on everybody's radar, but hopefully he'll stick around for another season at least, particularly as we're doing our best to provide lots of South American team mates :smile::clap2:

Funnily enough I was thinking the opposite.

He's probably our most underrated player. Lots of plaudits for Caicedo, Enciso, Mac, Mitoma, Solly and even Dunky. But hardly hear Pervis's name mentioned by media, pundits etc..

Very much part of our success under RDZ. Been nothing short of brilliant for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here