Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yet weirdly he started him at Man City away..

He looked pretty good too. Anyway, he won’t get in the team for a bit now, the front 3 WM system with Welbeck / Tross / Maupay have really clicked and delivered lately.

mate.....i personally would have to say that whilst NM may have contributed to a certain extent , he certainly hasn't delivered ......he is off form currently and i see no harm in giving PT a 20 minute run at the end of a game and see what he can do.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sure, we'll prefer to sell him .....................

............................... if anybody wants to buy him (and I very much doubt that there will be a queue; we certainly won't get anywhere near recouping our outlay)

I'd be very surprised if we didn't.

We only paid about £3m for him. Plenty chance of getting at least that back (on top of the three loan fees that we've already trousered).

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
mate.....i personally would have to say that whilst NM may have contributed to a certain extent , he certainly hasn't delivered ......he is off form currently and i see no harm in giving PT a 20 minute run at the end of a game and see what he can do.

I don’t disagree.. am surprised Percy hasn’t had more match time. The manager and coaching staff must surely have their reasons.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I don’t disagree.. am surprised Percy hasn’t had more match time. The manager and coaching staff must surely have their reasons.

indeed.....strange because most of south africa seem to think he's an absolute legend , could we be keeping him under wraps until Biss is sold for 6o million plus sell ons....that's what he's worth currently imho.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
He’s been written off a bit too unfairly IMO after only a couple of league appearances.

Would rather he came on as a wild card sub over AJ.

I stand by this.

Percy was threatening when he came on tonight. Lots of pace, unpredictable and makes things happen. I continue to be baffled why he’s hardly featured.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There’s a reason he’s not featured, and tonight it galvanised that position.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I stand by this.

Percy was threatening when he came on tonight. Lots of pace, unpredictable and makes things happen. I continue to be baffled why he’s hardly featured.

Lots of pace? He had a couple of great opportunities to knock the ball past their fallbacks and beat them for speed but checked back and passed back every time. I've concluded he's got little real pace at all. A delicious assist and full credit to him for that but didn't think he looked up to much outside of that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here