Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I believe after 3 years of living in Belgium he can apply for citizenship and a Belgian passport, it's normally 5 years but footballers etc can apply for an exception. Then it's just a question of if his Belgian passport will be enough for him to work and live in the UK by the time he gets it sorted.

But yeah I'd be surprised if he ever played for us but he's still got 2 years on his contract. To be honest I reckon we'd have made back his minimal transfer fee in loan fees by the time his contract is up anyway.

That may have been the plan when the Transfer was initially implemented; however, those original plans may have subsequently been scuppered or may soon to be scuppered by any Brexit negotiations on ''Free Movement'' between Britain and EU Countries.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
That may have been the plan when the Transfer was initially implemented; however, those original plans may have subsequently been scuppered or may soon to be scuppered by any Brexit negotiations on ''Free Movement'' between Britain and EU Countries.

Yes I know, which is exactly why I questioned if it would be enough as part of my post.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He’ll be playing alongside Kemar Roofe then. Good barometer for him to see what a good Championship player looks like.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Confirmed as signed on loan for Anderlecht

[yt]yhikqc2Hnn4[/yt]

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He’ll be playing alongside Kemar Roofe then. Good barometer for him to see what a good Championship player looks like.

Perhaps not :lolol:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’d love Percy to have a chance to play for us. Whenever I’ve watched him he has played well and always looks like making something happen. Unfortunately he probably never will.

This. He’s like the Battlestar Galatica of footballers, searching for home and enjoying adventures along the way but sadly never destined to find a place called...Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here