Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People with BO .....How would you deal with it?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Here we go...

One guy at work has really bad BO.....TBH he stinks....( also bad breath but thats another story)

One of the guys said to him...." Jeez you smell...have you had a wash today?" now he has been reported for bullying..

How do you deal with someone who is a shower dodger?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Complain to his line manager as it is upto him/her to deal with it.

herein lies the problem.....it has constantly been complained about to the supervisor who will do nothing, I manage a separate hanger so its not my problem.. but how do people not know they stink?

After a hot sweaty day i know if my pits reek and I used deodorant .....and shower of course

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I do manage someone with this problem, and the first conversation he had with a manager was handled badly and caused further anxiety making it worse. Add that to the lynx set secret Santa he got every year and you have someone who knows about it and would do something about it of he could.

I just had a nice conversation about it, and turned out to be a bad reaction to body cleaning products meaning only water was used. We looked at alternatives.

He now has a shower when he gets to the office each day, which makes it a lot better.

I'd suggest having a nice word about it to avoid him clamming up. There are plenty of things he can do he probably isn't aware of.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
herein lies the problem.....it has constantly been complained about to the supervisor who will do nothing, I manage a separate hanger so its not my problem.. but how do people not know they stink?

After a hot sweaty day i know if my pits reek and I used deodorant .....and shower of course
2 - 5 % of the population are anosmic, i.e. have no sense of smell. Might have something to do with it.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
2 - 5 % of the population are anosmic, i.e. have no sense of smell. Might have something to do with it.

I'm anosmic. I would hope my gf would tell me if I stank though!

Another reason for bad body odour is medication. People on lots if pills can rinky-dink a bit. Or so I'm told!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
This is why I enjoy working on a building site he would of been called a smelly c**t, held down and sprayed with deodorant, problem solved :lol: this is based on a true story.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
This is why I enjoy working on a building site he would of been called a smelly c**t, held down and sprayed with deodorant, problem solved :lol: this is based on a true story.

i can vouch for this also being in construction. He never came back.....polish bloke.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Be brutal......... tell 'em they stink!

You will no longer have to worry about it as they will never come near you again. :thumbsup::

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here