Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] people who come on here and pontificate about anything but football...!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
thats not what i'm on about ....there are a few posters on here who NEVER discuss football but they are most robust in the defence of their way of looking at things .

find it weird that such folk should chose a football chat room to communicate rather than some sort of # @disgruntled tit .com

I think you’re right. There’s at least one character always posting on politics, who I can’t remember ever talking about the Albion. No rule broken of course.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Non of us actually like football do we? I always thought it was just an excuse to get out the house and have a few beers? If we win it's just a bonus

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
On my few visits these days your old nemesis Nibble (now The Clamp) never ever posts about BHA FC or comments but is happy to set up threads about almost anything else. Clearly not a Palace fan but I have no idea why he is on here as he isn't a BHA fan either.

Utterly incorrect. In fact I’ve been to matches with HT.

In fact it’s a bit mean spirited to point out individual posters, if you’d have started a thread with this post you’d have been banned.

What I personally find more disheartening about NSC these days is your kind of posts. Personal attacks with the intention of making an individual feel bad. It’s not nice and there’s a lot of it on here atm.

True enough I don’t get to matches much these days due to work and some other stuff but I was a regular at Withdean.

No, I don’t talk about football much on here. I do sometimes. Pretty much the same as is in real life. You’ll rarely catch me chatting about football matters as I’m not a huge football fan. I support Albion and they are part of my life but football is not a huge part of my life.

I’ve been on NSC for about 12 years now. I occasionally get this issue thrown at me and I’ll give the same answer I always give; If anything I post or don’t post annoys, upsets or offends report me or put me on ignore. That’s your decision because I’m going nowhere :)
I’m happy with how I post. I can’t help if you’re not.

I hope you can learn to live with that. Most other people seem to be able to.

Point of fact; Nemesis doesn’t mean what you think it does. If you’re gonna have a dig at me, at least afford me the courtesy of attempting to appear vaguely intelligent.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here