Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] people who come on here and pontificate about anything but football...!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is a remarkable community more than a single issue forum. We're all linked by the Albion but there is so much more going on around this forum to keep you coming back.

Very much this. You want help from car-seats to mental health? You got it. You want to start running? You want a restaurant? To drone on about craft beer? Music? Gigs? You got it. You want balanced, insightful, well-researched, objective political opinion? Look up my posts. It’s all here.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
why are they here , surely there's the daily mail or observer websites to chat on , the independent or the evening standard for the more liberal types and the big issue and out and about for the proper loons .....so why come on here with your daft opinions ruining one of the best football forums around .......eh...??

Why do people use 'eh' which is probably one of the most irritating use of letters (I refuse to call 'eh' a word) ever.

I may start a thread to get this outlawed.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Why do people use 'eh' which is probably one of the most irritating use of letters (I refuse to call 'eh' a word) ever.

I may start a thread to get this outlawed.
Eh?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Totally agree

So....what tat have you been conned into buying for Wembley in the club shop ? I am waiting to get to Wembley way to buy half and half scarves and a knock off albion sweatshirt/ hoodie.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
thread derailed.jpg

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
why are they here , surely there's the daily mail or observer websites to chat on , the independent or the evening standard for the more liberal types and the big issue and out and about for the proper loons .....so why come on here with your daft opinions ruining one of the best football forums around .......eh...??

You could turn that on its head: if all you want to do is talk about football (yawn) there are plenty of places that will cater for single interests like that; Facebook groups for example. NSC is, always has been and hopefully always will be a broad church. A place for Brighton fans to talk about anything.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You could turn that on its head: if all you want to do is talk about football (yawn) there are plenty of places that will cater for single interests like that; Facebook groups for example. NSC is, always has been and hopefully always will be a broad church. A place for Brighton fans to talk about anything.

thats not what i'm on about ....there are a few posters on here who NEVER discuss football but they are most robust in the defence of their way of looking at things .

find it weird that such folk should chose a football chat room to communicate rather than some sort of # @disgruntled tit .com

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
thats not what i'm on about ....there are a few posters on here who NEVER discuss football but they are most robust in the defence of their way of looking at things .

find it weird that such folk should chose a football chat room to communicate rather than some sort of # @disgruntled tit .com

The best recent badge of honour for NSC was IMHO when some random fan of some shit northern club in some shit racist northern town posted on their shit forum something like "Eh bloody 'ell, they'll talk about anything other than fookin football on there". Bless.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
[MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] - I have, on many occasions, considered starting a thread about your avatar - is she your bird?
I'd love to meat her - she is splurt-elicious !
Do you have any more photos you could share?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
[MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] - I have, on many occasions, considered starting a thread about your avatar - is she your bird?

**** off....thats my daughter you're talking about ...!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I’ve met her, lovely girl. Talks about anything and everything ...apart from football. She says her father is a grumpy old so and so though.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It's sad to see NSC so divided by politics at the moment. We need someone to post a conspiracy theory to bring unity back to the forum. If it be the true purpose of the Pyramids in Giza or the Moon being made of rubber leftovers from a reebok factory, or even that 9/11 was masterminded by Tesco's.

Someone needs to sacrifice their online credibility for the sake of NSC's daytime vibe. If no one wants to be that warrior, I'll take the sword!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

How silly!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's sad to see NSC so divided by politics at the moment. We need someone to post a conspiracy theory to bring unity back to the forum. If it be the true purpose of the Pyramids in Giza or the Moon being made of rubber leftovers from a reebok factory, or even that 9/11 was masterminded by Tesco's.

Someone needs to sacrifice their online credibility for the sake of NSC's daytime vibe. If no one wants to be that warrior, I'll take the sword!

I have made attempts to unify the warring factions on NSC.
Sadly though all this has done is got be banned from starting threads.

I can't see why myself:-

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...ould-you-like-to-see-creeping-back&highlight=

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...-Jehovah-post-something-funny-here&highlight=

and the pièce de résistance

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...-like-NSC-has-rather-lost-it-s-way&highlight=

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here