Pearson sacked/Poyet to Leicester? (merged threads)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Views from the Leicester Board

1: Brighton have got quite a bit of money to throw around now and they've only just built the AMEX Stadium as well, you can hardly call them a small club.I wouldn't want him here to be honest, because he hasn't really proven he can do a better job than what we've already got at the moment. So many on here seem to be clamouring for autos next season - well he hasn't proved he can do that with Brighton, who've spent a fair bit of money over the past couple of seasons, so why would he do it here where he'd have to change so much for us play in his style?
Plus, Brighton are possibly the diritiest team in the league, they cheat and foul their way through most of their matches and that's not the way I want Leicester to play"

WTF?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No. Financial accounts for the 13/14 season will be filed by Decemeber 2014 and any clubs that are shown to have breached FFP will be subject to sanctions.
Ok, thanks. Not sure where I got the idea from. Leicester would have to get rid of players to meet the rules, it will be interesting to see what each club does.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
This does not make sense.

How could Leicester have tapped Gus up between 2 o'clock Sunday and 7 pm Monday?

If Barnes had scored - would he have left to join a team in the Championship instead of staying with us in the Premiership. I do not think so!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This does not make sense.

How could Leicester have tapped Gus up between 2 o'clock Sunday and 7 pm Monday?

If Barnes had scored - would he have left to join a team in the Championship instead of staying with us in the Premiership. I do not think so!

If I'd known beating Palace would have put us in the Premier League I'd have been even more hacked off on Monday :lolol:

I'm not saying they did but Leicester could have used a phone to tap us Gus between Sunday afternoon and Monday afternoon?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How long would Gus last with those foreign owners ??? Not a good fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports