Peace Ship Attacked

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Cant think of any harm Jamaica or anywhere else in the Caribbean has done to people of the Jewish faith...thats FAITH, and not a racial profile...You chose England...and Israel... a bit greedy, but hey..

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

May 22, 2008
Its not bad. Its also part of the EUROPEAN UNION, of which Britain is a part.

so its Part of the EU what your trying to SAY? Dave
I like prague been many times before it became a party haven! buddy of mine owns the kamper park restaurant

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, its part of the EU, though not a Shengen signatory. Means I can live and work here, as any EU member state citizen can. Anywhere within the EU.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Nothing really, just the implied comment about me living in Cz and being English, as a comparison to somebody being born in England and fighting wars for another country ie Israel.
I would not join the Czech armed forces for example, and dont consider it my 'destiny and right as per a 2000 year old fairy tale'.
Belonging to an EU country, and living and working in another EU country is not the same
as immigrating to somebody elses land, a land that has a very opposing religion.
You would think that after the persecution of the Nazis, moving your people to an area predominatly Muslim wasnt exactly good planning. I think they like the 'victim' status now.
Like I said earlier.. a Jewish girl from Nottingham, in Israel for less than a month, telling the Palestinian mayor of Hebron that its her land, and not his, and if he didnt like it, he could go, somes up Jewish attitude to me. Arrogant.
PS, before I get the anti semetic rant, my mothers maiden name is Feiler, and family background is Ukrainian Jew.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Nothing really, just the implied comment about me living in Cz and being English, as a comparison to somebody being born in England and fighting wars for another country ie Israel.
I would not join the Czech armed forces for example.
Belonging to an EU country, and living and working in another EU country is not the same
as what is being implied.
i genuinely dont think he was mate .

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You never know on discussion boards haha...

Thankfully, I was raised as an Atheist, and dont have to rely on fantasy claptrap.

May 22, 2008
You never know on discussion boards haha...

Thankfully, I was raised as an Atheist, and dont have to rely on fantasy claptrap.

bushy was right you got me wrong on you living In. Cz
I'm a big jarmire jarger fan .
And fraz Kafka ! And as I said you live in a great city.
Btw I'm 42 well to old for any kinda of war it was over
20 years since I was in the IDF.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
bushy was right you got me wrong on you living In. Cz
I'm a big jarmire jarger fan .
And fraz Kafka ! And as I said you live in a great city.
Btw I'm 42 well to old for any kinda of war it was over
20 years since I was in the IDF.

Sorry for misunderstanding then.
Kafkas bone yard is close to where I live. Never heard of the other bloke, although, due to circumstances ie girlfriend, im living in the 'Russian speaking world' of Prague, and as Czechs hate Russians, dont have many dealings with them haha
I understand Kafka is rated. Why..ive no idea... not my cup of tea.
Franz Kafka cafe in Prague is very poor tourist trap. Shit food and drink..and expensive.
If youre in town, he also used to write whilst at the Louvre Cafe, which is much better.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Isnt he ice hockey?

Big celebrations here last week or week before, when they beat the Russians in the finals...

Although, peace ship attacked to ice hockey is a bit of a leap innit haha...love the way
these threads twist and turn..

Last edited:

May 22, 2008
Yes Its ice Hockey he played for the pens and rangers he has
a sports bar near you.
I lived in the states for 12 years. Hence i love ice hockey.

Btw my ex spent a year at Charles uni and worked for the
English paper there.

As for the peace ship they were armed with hockey sticks
I hear ! Lol

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
"An Irish-owned aid ship headed for Gaza is delaying its voyage for a while to get equipped with video capabilities and satellite transmission to record what is happening at any given moment on the vessel, a Free Gaza Movement activist told CNN"

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
as (A) jew if we assimilate to much we will disapper as a people so hence my support for a jewish state and i live a jewish life style.

anyway what right have Hamas got to be there? no more then me.

Unbelievable hypocrisy!

Many Jews, yourself clearly included, don't want to assimilate as your religion/ race will disappear - yet if white people refused to integrate with other races you would call them racists or nazis!!

As for Hamas right to be 'there' they clearly have more than you or your f***ing brother!!

May 22, 2008
Unbelievable hypocrisy!

Many Jews, yourself clearly included, don't want to assimilate as your religion/ race will disappear - yet if white people refused to integrate with other races you would call them racists or nazis!!

As for Hamas right to be 'there' they clearly have more than you or your f***ing brother!!

The reason I mix with my own kind is scum like you!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports