Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PBOBE to join Roberto De Zerbi for his post-Man Utd press conference

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
They are opposites, a controlled methodical man to a creative man of passion and explosions.
I can't see the methodical man taming the passion, it could be bigger than Fury and Usyk.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They are opposites, a controlled methodical man to a creative man of passion and explosions.
I can't see the methodical man taming the passion, it could be bigger than Fury and Usyk.

Barber will at an early stage say “I think that concludes matters … gents, ladies and assorted pronouns”. About 4 minutes after stating “We won’t be discussing our futures out of respect to Roberto” :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Strangest thing ever - a CEO joining a coach on a pre-match presser 😳.

What honestly can be said other than ….

RDZ saying he is ‘sad to be leaving such a great and well run Club’. PB saying he is ‘sad Roberto is leaving such a great well run Club’.

(PB also taking this opportunity to announce that Brighton has already chosen a great successor because Brighton is a such a great and well run Club)

Great 🙂

What’s all this PBOBE cringe - can’t we just call him his real name

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I do care what Barber says because he has far more knowledge, and can give sensible detail, about how everything works than RDZ does.
Don't come here with your common sense posts young man !

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If Barber’s involved does that make this the first ever press conference that could have been an email?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Strangest thing ever - a CEO joining a coach on a pre-match presser 😳.

What honestly can be said other than ….

RDZ saying he is ‘sad to be leaving such a great and well run Club’. PB saying he is ‘sad Roberto is leaving such a great well run Club’.

(PB also taking this opportunity to announce that Brighton has already chosen a great successor because Brighton is a such a great and well run Club)

Great 🙂
Post, not pre…….and press will want to ask questions about succession etc. Good idea imo.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Barber is neither wanted nor needed at De Zerbi's press conference. There is a time and a place for the club's spin and it's not then.
Weird comment. What do you expect RDZ to say on his own?

"These are a good opponent

We have a plan but the players are not good enough because Mr Bloom, he no want to spend his money, which is why I'm off"

There is a time and a place for the CEO to front up when the man picking the team has said he's off, and that's now.

Edit: Oh I see you got it wrong about it being the pre match presser. You just 'baa baa black sheeped' me :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here